Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olivier Giroud

+37
dbruce5
Adriel Williams
ralph avedikian
James Lock
Mike York
marco.batra
Greg Waters
nick t
vyom.chaudhary
Steve Dawson
kdunn
Marko Maksimović
janelle.noel
Dan Hakim
Darcy Gorman
Yash
Jason Morrison
Samritpal Singh
Jenson Pais
Chris Chan
DaveToffy
Joey Schwab
Mario
Wesley Wang
dbetts87
fkamil
Meshaal
John Foxall
Michael Foster
Ashraf Peeran
Jenks1981
Jonathan Prendergast
Alex Hadjicharalampous
Zaid Derweesh
Vanig Bostanian
Sami Rockfeller
Hisham El Mawan
41 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Olivier Giroud - Page 7 Empty Re: Olivier Giroud

Post by Jonathan Prendergast Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:30 pm

John Foxall wrote:
ralph avedikian wrote:Fuckers need to remember that a certain rvp took 7 years to start playing well.

Yikes, steady with the historical revisionism there.

As for Giroud, it's important to remember that most football fans are fuckwits. He'll get time to prove himself and in the long run could be a good/very good signing. It's too early to tell, but unlike at places like Chelsea or Real Madrid he's not going to get dropped/sold because he hasn't looked a world beater instantly.

There's a chance you have placed a Torres jinx on Giroud with that comment.
Jonathan Prendergast
Jonathan Prendergast
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by John Foxall Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:55 am

Jonathan Prendergast wrote:
John Foxall wrote:
ralph avedikian wrote:Fuckers need to remember that a certain rvp took 7 years to start playing well.

Yikes, steady with the historical revisionism there.

As for Giroud, it's important to remember that most football fans are fuckwits. He'll get time to prove himself and in the long run could be a good/very good signing. It's too early to tell, but unlike at places like Chelsea or Real Madrid he's not going to get dropped/sold because he hasn't looked a world beater instantly.

There's a chance you have placed a Torres jinx on Giroud with that comment.

Might as well not comment on anything in that case I guess.

John Foxall
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by dbruce5 Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 am

Great GIF of Giroud and Miyaichi at the France-Japan game

https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/urhvs.jpg

dbruce5
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaid Derweesh Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:17 pm

What a strange GIF. They're teammates, and yet it's hard to think that they've had a single training session together. Sometimes I wonder if I know this team anymore. So many new faces in the last two years, so many youngsters coming and going. It's great that we're staying competitive while giving our team a new face, but I miss some continuity.

Look forward to seeing those two on the same pitch at some point though.

Zaid Derweesh
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike York Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Zaid Derweesh wrote:So many new faces in the last two years, so many youngsters coming and going. It's great that we're staying competitive while giving our team a new face, but I miss some continuity.

A lot of the players who have left recently just didn't want to play for us (RvP, Clichy, Nasri, Cesc, Song etc) and I am happy they're gone because of that. Plus the team now has more players who are actual Arsenal fans which is beneficial (Wilshire, Frimpong, Jenkinson and others I'm sure). Then there are players like Vermaelen who has said he'd be happy to stay with Arsenal until he retired. I know you cannot always believe players who say that but although there have been many changes I think we've got a better and more determined squad out of it. And players who seem to be happy/proud to be playing for Arsenal.
Mike York
Mike York
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenson Pais Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Wenger seems to agree with the co - commentators about Giroud's superior movement !!
Jenson Pais
Jenson Pais
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaid Derweesh Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Mike York wrote:
Zaid Derweesh wrote:So many new faces in the last two years, so many youngsters coming and going. It's great that we're staying competitive while giving our team a new face, but I miss some continuity.

A lot of the players who have left recently just didn't want to play for us (RvP, Clichy, Nasri, Cesc, Song etc) and I am happy they're gone because of that. Plus the team now has more players who are actual Arsenal fans which is beneficial (Wilshire, Frimpong, Jenkinson and others I'm sure). Then there are players like Vermaelen who has said he'd be happy to stay with Arsenal until he retired. I know you cannot always believe players who say that but although there have been many changes I think we've got a better and more determined squad out of it. And players who seem to be happy/proud to be playing for Arsenal.

Agree 100%. This churn was probably necessary. But I feel a slight disconnect with this team, because the last season and a bit have seen so much change. It'll take a few months for me to get used to it. But so far I like our bunch.

Zaid Derweesh
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Prendergast Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:47 am

I don't hold out for players who 'truly' want to play for Arsenal. Sure its nice to have a few with genuine arsenal background, by having been fans or coming through from a young age, but we can't rely on just that.

If you look at Manchester United or City, how many of their current line up would stay if they got relegated? Not many. Basically all attracted to them via money and trophies. But they were the top 2 players last season.

Cesc and RVP were fantastic players and loved the club. We could have done more to keep them, by buying some decent players to accompany them at the time.

As for Clichy and Song, I think Wenger was happy to let them go.
Jonathan Prendergast
Jonathan Prendergast
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanig Bostanian Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Speaking of Giroud, I always say good things about him, about how his movement off the ball and work ethic makes the whole team play better. My non Arsenal supporting friends laugh at me. Hopefully he starts scoring for fun soon as well. I really like the guy, but he should do something about his body language when he misses, it annoys me sometimes.

Vanig Bostanian
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike York Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Weren't sure where to put this but as he is one of the three...

Using British TV car-toff Quentin Willson to front a viral video, Citroën dropped their new motor outside the Emirates where Quentin began by answering questions asked by manager Arsene Wenger.

Next up it was the turn of the players to test drive the tiny car.

Thomas Vermalaen, Olivier Giroud and Keiron Gibbs were the volunteer petrol-heads, and Giroud’s wobbly time behind the wheel was probably the highlight of the clip.

Sadly Andre Santos was not involved.

Watch the test drive the new Citroën C-Zero by the Arsenal players below.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/top-gear-arsenals-vermalaen-giroud-gibbs-test-drive-the-new-citroen-c-zero/

There is a video of it on the link.
Mike York
Mike York
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanig Bostanian Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:33 am

Mario Leontiou wrote:Really glad to be getting business done early, makes you look forward to the season, especially compared to some recent summer windows. And I still think RVP will be dictated to by the club rather the other way around. So I think we may see him run his contract down, we'll see.

A piece on Giroud,

Laurens: Arsenal bargain Giroud should learn from Van Persie, not replace him

The Gunners are closing on one of the most sought-after French forwards, but he should be seen as the team's future star striker, not merely as a substitute for the Dutchman

14 Jun 2012 09:00:00

Julien Laurens

On May 24, when he arrived at Clairefontaine to prepare for Euro 2012 with the rest of the French squad, Olivier Giroud shared his room with his best friend Laurent Koscielny, the Arsenal defender.

They played together for a year in Tours back in the 2008-09 season. At the time, Tours were competing in Ligue 2 under Daniel Sanchez, one of Arsene Wenger's closest allies. Koscielny was voted best defender of the year and Giroud, who signed 12 months earlier from Istres after one campaign in the third division, was already starting to make a name for himself there with nine goals in 23 league appearances.

It didn't take long for Koscielny and Giroud to become good mates. They were almost the same age (Koscielny was born on September 10, 1985 and Giroud September 26, 1986), had the same strong-valued education and hard-working mentality and more importantly, they were going through the same atypical journey to reach the top level. In the same way he had faith in Koscielny, Sanchez was really the first one to believe in Giroud, who went through the Grenoble Youth Academy but never got his chance there.

He never gave up, though, as he kept fighting and finally, following his move to Montpellier, made it right to the top with a French league title this season after scoring 21 goals in Ligue 1, sharing the Golden Boot with Paris Saint-Germain's Nene.

Back to Clairefontaine just a few weeks ago. Koscielny had these words for his old friend when I saw him there: "I always knew he would become the great player he is now. He always had something more than the others.

"I am delighted that he won the French title and finished the league top goalscorer because he deserved it. He has worked so hard for it. And the best is yet to come."

While they were room-mates in the France training camp, you would have thought that the two friends may have had time to speak about perhaps becoming team-mates again, this time at Arsenal. But there was probably no need.

Giroud has always dreamt of plying his trade in the Premier League and putting on the Arsenal's colours. He doesn't need to discuss it with Koscielny. He doesn't need to be convinced by anyone. It was just his dream and he was hoping that it could become a reality one day.

It's not a done deal yet but reports both in England and in France agree that talks between the two parties are ongoing. The Gunners won't comment on it but it's common knowledge now that Wenger is a big fan of Giroud, like many other coaches in Europe. The manager, who is also a pundit on French TV for France's Euro 2012 games, has been following him since that first season at Tours.

He watched him in the three friendly games before Poland-Ukraine and was particularly impressed with his performance against Iceland, where the striker set up the last two goals - one with a great one-two with Franck Ribery and the second with a fine header for Adil Rami, to turn the contest round for France and win the game 3-2. This week, Montpellier coach Rene Girard admitted it would be very hard for his club to keep Giroud for one more year.

"He has chosen Arsenal. He wants to go there. His clause is €12 million and with a price like that, it will be tough to keep him," said the former France Under-21 coach.

Girard and his president Louis Nicollin know of Giroud's desire to become a Gunner.

So what can Arsenal fans and Emirates Stadium regulars expect if Giroud becomes yet another French signing for Wenger this summer?

They will see a very tall and physical player, a pure goalscorer. As an added sweetener, in 2011-12 he netted against all the France's big guns bar PSG in Olympique de Marseille, Lille, and Olympique Lyonnais.

They will see a clever footballer, brought up by an affluent family near the Alps, with a great left foot and intelligent movement. They will see an athlete who has improved immensely in the last five years, from the third division to Euro 2012. They will see a versatile striker who can play on his own up front, with two wingers, another forward next to him or a playmaker behind him.

They will see a man who had to work so hard to get to where he is that he has become very solid mentally, and drew a lot of self-belief and confidence through his journey. However, he is not a selfish player; more a team player, one capable of making goals for his colleagues. And all that for €12 million ... a bargain for Arsenal.

However, there are a few question marks over his big-game experience. When France played Germany away in Bremen in February in a friendly, which Les Bleus won 2-1 thanks to a goal from Giroud, it was only the second time in the 25-year-old's whole career that he played a game away from home.

Before that, he had only ever once played away from French soil: it was in Gyor, Hungary, in the third-round qualifier of the Europa League and Montpellier got knocked out. Giroud, as it appears, has never played in a Uefa club competition proper, let alone in the Champions League.

His lack of high-level experience (he only has six caps for France) could pose an issue in what he hopes will be a smooth transisition to the English game. In addition, there's no telling how he would react at a big club, with increased pressure and stern competition for places.

At the moment, Robin van Persie remains a Gunner, and Giroud would not be brought in to replace him. They could play together or, if the Dutchman stays, the Frenchman could shadow him as his understudy and prepare to succeed him in future.

There is no need to remind anyone that Wenger rarely gets it wrong when it comes to signing a French forward. Gilles Grimandi, Arsenal's scout in France, has watched Giroud many times this season and each time, he loved him more and more.

Let's hope that, if he signs, the Arsenal fans will feel exactly the same as Grimandi.

Julien Laurens is a French football journalist who is based in London and works for a number of publications including Le Parisien, RTL and Infosport.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/06/14/3172548/laurens-arsenal-bargain-giroud-should-learn-from-van-persie

That guy who said Giroud and Koscielny had the same mentality was absolutely right.

Vanig Bostanian
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Morrison Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:24 am

Nice article about Giroud's growing influence with comments by Mertesacker.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-giroud-finding-rhythm-arsenal-140657059.html
Jason Morrison
Jason Morrison
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike York Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:07 am

Arsenal new boy Olivier Giroud may not be firing on all cylinders in front of goal just yet, but he’s certainly proving to be a great provider in the Champions League, as the final group stage stat chart shows.

The £12million striker has just eight goals in 22 appearances for the Gunners in all competitions this season, but managed to create more goals for his team-mates in Europe’s top tournament than any other player from an English club.

Giroud, with four assists, is only second in the charts to Paris Saint Germain star Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who went one better with five.

Chelsea’s Oscar is also a notable name on the stat sheet, with his five goals shooting him to joint second in the scoring table.

The Brazilian shares his spot with Barcelona’s Lionel Messi and Braga midfielder Alan, while Cristiano Ronaldo and Galatasaray frontman Burak Yılmaz lead the way on six goals each.

Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko was caught offside 12 times – more than any other player, and Liverpool and Manchester United target Christian Eriksen covered the biggest distance in the competition for his side Ajax (78186m).

World player of the year contender Ronaldo fired the most shots on target during the group stages – 27 in total, with Chelsea’s Fernando Torres surprisingly making the list – coming fourth with 14 efforts that tested the keeper.

Ibrahimovic has been the wildest shooter so far, with 12 of his attempts going wayward.

Unsurprisingly, Barcelona playmaker Xavi completed the most passes (719) with a 92% accuracy, with Vincent Kompany of City (388) and Arsenal’s Mikel Arteta (366) being the Premier League’s highest ranking representatives.

Chelsea defender David Luiz was the nastiest player from an English club, making 17 fouls, while Arsenal target Dieudonne Mbokani of Anderlecht was the trickiest to stop, and drew 23 fouls.

http://metro.co.uk/2012/12/06/arsenals-olivier-giroud-ranked-as-premier-leagues-top-provider-in-champions-league-3304162/
Mike York
Mike York
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:27 am

I still think he is coming along quite nicely....slow start but hey its a new league New team completely new start for him....and his stats 8 goals in 22 and all the assists...I would say its a decent start....still say the problem is in midfield and his service....well the service he receives....some of the time the crosses and balls to him have been useless....
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike York Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:29 am

Arsene Wenger is convinced of the quality of Olivier Giroud.

The Arsenal boss expects the £12million striker to start motoring – after claiming Giroud has released his self-imposed handbrake.

He said: “One of the big positives before that was Olivier’s two goals against Fulham.

“That and also his general performance. I believe he is playing with more freedom now. You can see that he is less tense – the handbrake has come off a bit and he has gained a little bit of freedom in his movement and technique.

“That is coming out in his game and we are happy with his progress.”

http://www.totalfootballmadness.com/2012/12/17/arsene-wenger-we-are-happy-with-olivier-giroud-progress/
Mike York
Mike York
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Chan Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:36 am

Is anyone unhappy with Giroud?

Chris Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenks1981 Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:57 am

No, far from it, he will never be a top top international but I like his attitude and his application, id rather have a decent player willing to fight and give 100% than a talent who doesnt seem to give a shit so far (Podolski). I do think he would play much better if he had a strike partner though, not skillfull enough to do what Robin did up there alone.

Jenks1981
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike York Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Striker Olivier Giroud has challenged his Arsenal team-mates to maintain their "hunger" as they aim to enjoy a successful end to the season.

The in-form France striker netted a brace for the second time in a week as Arsenal beat Brighton 3-2 in their FA Cup fourth-round tie at the Amex Stadium and he wants the Gunners to take that effort into every game as they chase a top-four place in the Barclays Premier League.

He said: "We didn't start the game as we wanted because we didn't put in a good commitment and not really enough determination. I play better not when I am angry, but with determination, this is very important in football. When you don't have the hunger you can't play very well and succeed. You need it."

He added: "It is very important for me and for all of the team, and you saw it again against Brighton.

"We want to get six points against Liverpool and Stoke to reach Tottenham and fourth place (in the Premier League), then we will play and see where we get."

Giroud, 26, continues to grow into his role at the head of the Arsenal attack following a £13million summer move from Montpellier.

The France striker enjoys the unique challenges of the hustle and bustle of the English top flight.

"I chose this championship because there is more intensity, more physically, you have to be ready in the athletic way," he said. "I like it, but I like to play good football as well."

Wenger believes Giroud offers his Arsenal side an attacking focus which they have not had for a while.

"Giroud could have played 20 years ago in England, 10 years ago and today," said the Arsenal manager. "He is all you need to play as a centre-forward, a physical presence. Usually we would go for a more mobile player, but he gives us something different. Without him, it would have been difficult."

http://www.sport.co.uk/football/giroud-wants-hungry-gunners/3680556/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SportcoukFootballRssFeed+%28Sport.co.uk+Football+RSS+Feed%29
Mike York
Mike York
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenks1981 Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:16 am

He has been impressive in the last two games, his desire and workrate mean i'd rather have him in the side over many others with less passion that Giroud displays, surely can become a fan favourite if he continues to build on his start.

Jenks1981
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Prendergast Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Waiting for one of the bloggers out there to do a goal per minute comparison of Giroud, Walcott, Cazorla and other players they choose.
Jonathan Prendergast
Jonathan Prendergast
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Dawson Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:54 am

Bit of a random thread bump here, but had to share this. Looking round Youtube for Giroud videos and found this muppet performing his own song for Giroud. One of the worst songs ever, plus he can't even say Giroud properly....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqSJMnrHPLw

Steve Dawson
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Marko Maksimović Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:42 am

First comment under the clip "If there was ever an promotional advert for abortions, you'd be perfect."----> WIN
Marko Maksimović
Marko Maksimović
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Dawson Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:54 am

He's done loads more player chants, just go take a look at his other videos. Some absolute genius ones he's done, he's hilarious.

Steve Dawson
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanig Bostanian Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:10 pm

A Perfect Striker For Arsenal

Olivier Giroud’s performance against Stoke City in Saturday’s 1-0 win was a perfect demonstration of a quiet, understated but important centre-forward display.

Watch the highlights of the game on Arsenal Player and Giroud would barely feature, but anyone who witnessed the entire 90 minutes would understand his influence upon the game.

Giroud is a more traditional striker than Arsenal fans have become accustomed to: he’s naturally a penalty-box prowler, someone who thrives on crosses towards his head, and low balls to meet his darts towards the near post.

Against Stoke City, however, that isn’t necessarily the right strategy. Tony Pulis’ side are the most physical side in the league, their centre backs love defending high balls, and they actively encourage opposition crosses by playing extremely narrow, inviting teams to attack them down the flanks.

He’s naturally a penalty-box prowler, someone who thrives on crosses towards his head, and low balls to meet his darts towards the near post

Arsenal had to resist the bait, exploiting space in wide positions on occasion, but also trying to penetrate through the centre.

Saturday’s contest took place less than 72 hours after Arsenal’s previous home match, against Liverpool. The contrast between Arsenal’s task in the two matches was huge: Liverpool pressed while Stoke sat deep, Liverpool played short passing football while Stoke hit it long. Arsenal, and Giroud, were forced to show their flexibility.

As Liverpool pressed Arsenal high up the pitch, Giroud remained in central positions, offering another passing option in a central position when Santi Cazorla and Jack Wilshere dropped deep to receive possession, and allowed Arsenal the opportunity to play forward, past the Liverpool pressure.

Against Stoke, however, Giroud concentrated on drifting into wider positions - Robert Huth and Ryan Shawcross tried to stay tight to him, so Giroud dragged them out of position.

Giroud also played quick one-twos with various players - Theo Walcott, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mikel Arteta and Abou Diaby - and Arsenal broke into the space Giroud’s movement towards the ball had created.

The chalkboard representation of his passes in the two games demonstrates the difference in Giroud’s distribution. Against Liverpool, with the opposition pushing up, denying Giroud time on the ball and trying to intercept his passes, Giroud’s distribution was often wayward. Against Stoke, he appeared happier drifting out wide, where he could link play and encourage others forward.

But even against Liverpool, he provided a decisive contribution with his passing, teeing up Theo Walcott for Arsenal’s equaliser. “He has been on fire in recent weeks and he is great to play with,” Walcott told Arsenal.com. Walcott played the ball to Giroud six times, and Giroud to Walcott just once - but it was a crucial contribution:

Passing combinations v Liverpool: Walcott to Giroud (left), Giroud to Walcott (right)Passing combinations v Liverpool: Walcott to Giroud (left), Giroud to Walcott (right)

“His touch [for the equaliser] was fantastic and allowed me to hit it first time - I think I caught the keeper by surprise,” said Walcott.

The England star, like Lukas Podolski on the other flank, loves hitting the ball early across the goalkeeper, and Giroud’s measured passing when spinning away from a centre back into the channels compliments both players’ pace and direct nature.

Giroud has also become a reliable scorer of goals in recent weeks, and it’s interesting to see how his positions of shots varies from game to game. Against Liverpool his shots were from various distances, but against West Ham United he focused on getting into the six-yard box:

Giroud shots: v Liverpool (h) and v West Ham (h)Giroud shots: v Liverpool (h) and v West Ham (h)

But it’s Giroud’s link-up play that has been particularly impressive in recent weeks. “I have matured in my mind,” Giroud told Le Parisien ahead of France’s friendly against Germany on Wednesday. “I have also learnt a lot, in particular with my back to goal - I control the ball more when I receive it, and I read the situation.”

Interestingly, when quizzed about his performance in English football, Giroud is always quick to cite how many assists he’s recorded, as well as his increasingly impressive goals return.

That sums up Giroud’s mentality - to him, the collective is more important than the individual, and his job is to create goals as well as score them.

It’s an attitude that fits well with Arsène Wenger’s preferences for a centre forward, and Giroud’s all-round game makes him a perfect Arsenal striker.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/features/giroud-and-walcott

Another excellent read for today.

Vanig Bostanian
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike York Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:27 pm

The Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud was effectively excluded from taking part in the final part of the Gunners race for the Top Four after being sent off in the dying minutes against Fulham last week.

Video evidence seemed to show that Giroud slipped as he went for the ball, and although contact was made he also clattered his studs into the leg of Stanislav Manolev. Giroud himself maintains that his intentions were honourable and that the Premier League were “harsh” in upholding the three match ban.

The Frenchman said yesterday: “I was very surprised at the verdict as my action was unintentional.

“It does not hurt me but the rules in England are really very harsh. Very harsh indeed.”

This decision means that he will only have one game left to add to his tally of 17 goals in his debut season at Arsenal, as he will miss this weekend’s crucial game against Manchester United as well as the easier games against relegation-fodder Wigan and Queens Park Rangers.

Arsene Wenger will now have to decide between Lukas Podolski, Theo Walcott or Gervinho to act as centre-forward against the Premier League Champions but whoever is given the role it is certain that Arsenal will be teaching Man United a lesson for stealing Robin Van Persie off us last summer.

http://justarsenal.com/arsenals-giroud-surprised-by-harsh-decision/22416
Mike York
Mike York
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum