Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arsenal vs Newcastle Post Match

+20
Zaid Derweesh
fkamil
Sue Lee
John Foxall
Jonathan Prendergast
Assan Touray
Joey Schwab
Vijay Saibola
Hisham El Mawan
Mohamed Samir
Meshaal
Jason Morrison
OsamaMahfooz
Ashraf Peeran
Alejandro Perreira
Justin Chew
ralph avedikian
Vanig Bostanian
Marko Maksimović
Chris Chan
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Arsenal vs Newcastle Post Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal vs Newcastle Post Match

Post by OsamaMahfooz Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:27 am

God i love this team. We deserved it, every single spurs hating fucking moment of it.

P.S.: Piers Morgan is a cunt.

P.P.S.: I love you all. Good Night.

P.P.P.S: Mind the gap Razz
OsamaMahfooz
OsamaMahfooz
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Arsenal vs Newcastle Post Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal vs Newcastle Post Match

Post by Jason Morrison Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:30 am

Just wanna make out to how immense Kos is defensively, noticed numerous times how he intercepts and blocks crucial points of the opposition's attack, love the guy!
Rosicky has well and truly been reborn, as rosicky of 06! We're playing so well right now and the mentality change since 5pud2 has been absolutely incredible, big big credit to Wenger for whatever he's beem saying to this team since then, cause we've now well amd trult started playing a pressing ge amd working hard off the ball.

Long may it continue, FUCK I love Arsenal!
Jason Morrison
Jason Morrison
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Meshaal Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:33 am

Brilliant win! Reminds me of the Bendtner goal a couple of seasons back.

3 point. No injuries. Couldn't really ask for more.

Slight concern - we missed about 5-6 chances / half-chances. Need to start putting those away when we are dominating so much.

Meshaal
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Marko Maksimović Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:37 am

http://arsenalist.com/video/?id=xpenxj

Is it just me or does it sound like someone jerks off to TV scoring!????
Marko Maksimović
Marko Maksimović
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohamed Samir Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:44 am

Mohamed Samir
Mohamed Samir
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisham El Mawan Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:44 am

Not only did Arsenal become the first team to come from behind to four consecutive matches, but we pulled that off against Sunderland, Tottenham, Liverpool, and Newcastle. Not bad if you ask me.

Hisham El Mawan
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by OsamaMahfooz Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:45 am

Mohamed Samir wrote:You mad? https://p.twimg.com/An0c0vaCEAAXnI1.jpg cheers

Don't be so Krul Sad
OsamaMahfooz
OsamaMahfooz
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Chan Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:50 am

OsamaMahfooz wrote:

Don't be so Krul Sad

lol!

Chris Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohamed Samir Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:51 am

OsamaMahfooz wrote:

Don't be so Krul Sad
Hahahaha
Mohamed Samir
Mohamed Samir
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Vijay Saibola Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:54 am

One Arsene Wenger, one Arsene Wenger!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vijay Saibola
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey Schwab Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:08 am

What a fucking match that was! Vermaelen is an absolutely incredible competitor, god damn I love him. And Van Persie! What else can you say but LEGEND!

Made Krul look like a right little bitch. He should've known that no one can pull off that shit 80's feather haircut (besides Rosicky of course)

GET IN!!!
Joey Schwab
Joey Schwab
First Team Squad

http://joeyschwab.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Assan Touray Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:10 am

What a win! I think we all expected a tough game against a very good Newcastle side, and they sure did make us work hard for the win. When they scored, I thought it was crucial that we responded quickly, but I wasn't expecting such a quick response. After Rosicky and Gervinho's misses, I couldn't see us scoring again. But the distance Vermaelen covered to score, at a time when legs are tired, says everything about the spirit and desire of the team at the moment. Long may it continue!

P.S. Krul is an ugly cunt. Reminded me of Henry vs Kirkland a few years ago but only worse.
Assan Touray
Assan Touray
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Prendergast Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:12 am

Van Persie doesn't seem too fond of other Dutchies...

Good on him though. What a joke time wasting in the first half!
Jonathan Prendergast
Jonathan Prendergast
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by John Foxall Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:19 am

We just had to win after watching Pardew wave his notepad around like some complete David Brent.

They were incredibly negative and we were incredibly wasteful. On a wave of energy like that good things come to us. Long may it continue.

John Foxall
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Lee Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:58 am

Argh I wish I could sit and watch the game again Smile just about to catch the highlights on SSN
What a night
Sue Lee
Sue Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fkamil Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:30 am

Van Roy Bostanian wrote:Jamie Sanderson ‏ @YoungGunsBlog

Retweeted
Favorite
· Open

Krul and van Persie row in tunnel. RVP accused Krul of time wasting in 1st half, then said 'time waste now' after Vermaelen winner.
I fucking love RvP what a captain.

Love ^^^^
fkamil
fkamil
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by fkamil Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:32 am

Van Roy Bostanian wrote:OK, my previous posts were all reactionary, retweets and all that, now some real thoughts.
Theo, Rosicky, Song, Sagna, Koscielny, and Vermaelen were all great today. What was Theo on? Electrifying! Our defenders apart from the goal gave them absolutely nothing, which was great to see. If we can play like this (and be more clinical) every match, then third can be in the bag.

^ very well said. Theo was on fire today. I hope he can continue this good run. Praise AW for sticking with him
fkamil
fkamil
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by fkamil Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:48 am

OsamaMahfooz wrote:

Don't be so Krul Sad

hahaha
fkamil
fkamil
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaid Derweesh Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:11 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

RVP's face is priceless (his left foot is more priceless)

Zaid Derweesh
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey Schwab Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:07 pm

Joey Schwab
Joey Schwab
First Team Squad

http://joeyschwab.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Chan Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:12 pm

22 seconds between their throw in and TV scoring Smile

Chris Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesley Wang Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Rosicky was absolutely immense. Superb passing, drove the ball forward, set the tempo, tracked back, completely bossed that midfield, basically. Just all round brilliant performance, so glad he signed a new contract.

I never really lost faith in him and always thought he would be a good squad player, but his comeback is far more than I could have hoped for. And what a time for it too. Love that Czech fucker.
Wesley Wang
Wesley Wang
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:31 pm

What a fantastic, and well deserved, win. A few points:

1) Football has become fun again! There's winning and then there's the way we've been winning in recent weeks. Henry on 92, RVP on 92, Vermaelen on 94. It's not good for the heart but it's so damn entertaining.

2) The team deserves great credit for turning things around the way we have. After we lost to Milan and Sunderland, I would probably have spat in your face if you said we would go on beat Spurs 5-2, Liverpool 2-1, Milan 3-0 and Newcastle last night. It's a remarkable turnaround and is testament to the spirit that this squad has shown for the majority of the season, even when we weren't scoring loads but just hanging in there post-Blackburn in September. And Wenger deserves a lot of credit too for getting the team to put those defeats behind them and avoid the 'Arsenal 2 week disaster' and his selections and substitutions have been spot on too. Players have a lot of love for him.

3) Full backs. The return of Sagna especially but also Gibbs has seen us improve 10-fold.

4) Rosicky. Again, he put in another excellent performance even getting praise on Twitter from Rio 'merk' Ferdinand. It's the exciting Rosicky that we signed back in 2006 and the player we saw at the start of the 2007-08 season when he was at his best for us, before the injury. He has cemented that spot for the foreseeable future and I hope he can maintain it. Walcott was brilliant last night, too.

5) We can't keep going behind. If we go behind at Everton next week, even if it's a tired Everton, that may be the end of our winning run. We should have lost to Liverpool and last night's goal was pretty poor defending, from Vermaelen kicking it straight to Tiote (?) and then Gibbs almost running past Ben Arfa and allowing him to cut back inside. Nice finish, mind. After that we did very well and restricted them to nothing but after that they were playing for a draw anyway.

6) The roar from the crowd when we scored... wow. The noise in recent weeks at the Grove has been awesome. The Tottenham game was magical and then again at 3-0 up vs Milan, if there was a roof it would have been raised. And again last night, the fans stuck behind the team the whole time even when missing chances and were rewarded at the end.

7) 3rd is a real possibility... but so is 5th. We still rely heavily on RVP and we have no back up at CB (Koscielny is also a booking away from a 2 match ban unless he gets to April 8th without one). If we can keep the squad healthy, and the added break we have now before Everton won't hurt nor will having a week break before most our fixtures from now on, we have a great shot at finish 4th at least. Hey, even the moving of the Wigan game to a goddamn Monday night in April will help us. Before, we were playing City (Sun), Wolves away (Wed), Wigan (Sat). Now we have an extra couple of days rest.

Anyway, long may this form continue.

Mario
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meshaal Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:02 am

I would be happy with 4th to be honest - that way one of Spurs or Chelsea won't be qualifying for the CL. Am really looking forward to that.

Just hope everyone stays fit, van Persie keeps scoring, Walcott can keep up his present form and start next season with a bang as well. If we can beat Manchester City and Chelsea before this season is over, that would be an added bonus.

Meshaal
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:11 am

An absolute joy to watch, from front to back all our players were amazing.

I'd like to say Theo Walcott deserves special praise for his performance last night, especially after all the stick he gets time and again. He was simply faultless, should be credited with virtually two assists and if Rosicky and RvP could finish great chances, he could have had 4 assists at least on the night. Always made the right choice on and off the ball, one of his best performances in an Arsenal shirt and my personal MVP.

Other than that, watching TV cover all that ground, get forward and score that goal in the 95th minute.. man, that's pure ORGASM..!

PS: Where have the Wenger haters gone??

UP THE ARSE!

Dark Knight
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next