Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching the game (Chelsea) on a cellphone

3 posters

Go down

Watching the game (Chelsea) on a cellphone Empty Watching the game (Chelsea) on a cellphone

Post by eyal.peer Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:34 pm

So, I have a bit of a challenge.
I'm gonna be far from any technology bar my cellphone (Galaxy S3) this coming saturday.
I would love somehow to watch the game despite that predicament.

I know it's a long shot but if anyone has any experience regarding watching streams on a cellphone, android in particular, I would love to hear...

Thanks.
eyal.peer
eyal.peer
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Watching the game (Chelsea) on a cellphone Empty Re: Watching the game (Chelsea) on a cellphone

Post by Michael Foster Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Hello fella....I still use the same sites on my phone as I would on the pc as long as you have a good connection and unlimited data plan on your tariff your good to go....your handset is more than capable on dealing with the feed....try and get yourself near a WiFi zone if possible....
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Watching the game (Chelsea) on a cellphone Empty Re: Watching the game (Chelsea) on a cellphone

Post by rea.nolan Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:56 am

On an largely unrelated note; do you like your Galaxy, Eyal?
I'm an i-phone user, soon to be looking to replace the damn thing (which has actually held up since Jan 2009). I like to get the most out of my technology.... Would you recommend the S3?
rea.nolan
rea.nolan
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:29 am

iphone....noooooooooo lol

seriously though i have a htc desire hd and the next upgrade for me is the S3 the thing is amazing...also the experia s is so smooth full of features...
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by eyal.peer Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:27 am

rea.nolan wrote:On an largely unrelated note; do you like your Galaxy, Eyal?
I'm an i-phone user, soon to be looking to replace the damn thing (which has actually held up since Jan 2009). I like to get the most out of my technology.... Would you recommend the S3?

I only got it a few days ago, but I love it so far.

It's silky smooth, quick, the screen is great, and it's pretty light compared to my older phone.

But I was never an iPhone kind of man. I always opt for the geekier choice. Smile
eyal.peer
eyal.peer
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down