Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer transfer window

+8
Meshaal
Mohammed Arshaq
cozypilo
Jenks1981
Marko Maksimović
pwoodman1
Vanig Bostanian
Michael Foster
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Summer transfer window - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer transfer window

Post by Mohammed Arshaq Fri May 16, 2014 8:28 am

He's better than Giroud in a way but he can be inconsistent and his tactical awareness is less than average.

He's great, just not on the same level as Suarez, Aguero and the like.
Mohammed Arshaq
Mohammed Arshaq
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sat May 17, 2014 9:54 am

BOOM!!!!! New news people!!!

Cesc fabregas WILL be sold if the asking price is met!!!
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by deep.gurung Sat May 17, 2014 9:17 pm

poor moyes, he wanted fabregas so bad hahaha ... i would love to see fabregas in arsenal colors again ...
deep.gurung
deep.gurung
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sat May 17, 2014 9:25 pm

deep.gurung wrote:poor moyes, he  wanted fabregas so bad hahaha ... i would love to see fabregas in arsenal colors again ...

I would love to see Ramsey Cesc Jack cazorla and ozil all on together..... Christ!!!!
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanig Bostanian Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

Fabregas and Benzema. Along with what we have and a new right back, of course. That would be a title winning squad.

Vanig Bostanian
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by deep.gurung Sun May 18, 2014 7:02 am

Michael Foster wrote:
deep.gurung wrote:poor moyes, he  wanted fabregas so bad hahaha ... i would love to see fabregas in arsenal colors again ...

I would love to see Ramsey Cesc Jack cazorla and ozil all on together..... Christ!!!!

thats a dream midfield .... i'd jizz on it hahaha but still need a quality striker, if the f.a final showed anything it was our lack of a striker with a killer instinct. not convinced on benzema but its still an upgrade and would settle for it. without theo our squad lacks speed. so i want a striker with speed.
deep.gurung
deep.gurung
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Mon May 19, 2014 7:20 am

According to a fairly good set of ears on the scene....

We have had a bid for Angel Di maria from Real turned down 42.2million was tabled and rejected but we will return...

Last edited by Michael Foster on Tue May 20, 2014 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by deep.gurung Mon May 19, 2014 8:17 pm

di maria huh .....
deep.gurung
deep.gurung
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Tue May 20, 2014 1:57 am

Arsenal and man u both been told it will cost 45 mil for Fabregas

And Sagna is leaving Sad
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by deep.gurung Tue May 20, 2014 4:41 am

fabregas is worth 45mil but he had us in a wrench saying he would only go to barcelona n we only got a paltry 20 something mil. i want that fcking favor back. not that im against paying 45mil for fab but if we spent on him we wont have anythign left for sagna's replacement and a new striker.

no hard feelings for sagna, wish he had stayed but he gave us one of the best service. really happy he could win something with us in his last season. time for him to earn his retirement money so he can keep mrs sagna and kids happy
deep.gurung
deep.gurung
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by deep.gurung Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:05 am

are we there yet ? are we? are we? god i hate world cups .... noise between proper football
deep.gurung
deep.gurung
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:30 am

I was looking at the cesc saga will he won't he will we won't we...its seams barca still owe us 15.8 million for his and song's transfers....barca are willing to take 30 mil for cesc so you would have thought 14.2 million is an absolute steal!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by deep.gurung Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:03 am

ah THE cesc saga again. i would love to have back in the team but dunno if its true. me thinks its some smart ass journalist with too much free time in his hands
deep.gurung
deep.gurung
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:17 am

And now super mad man Mario has had his name dropped into the hat at 30 million
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by deep.gurung Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:11 pm

balotelli at arsenal??? arsene's got enough grey hair as it is, do we want him to start loosing them
deep.gurung
deep.gurung
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:15 pm

deep.gurung wrote:balotelli at arsenal??? arsene's got enough grey hair as it is, do we want him to start loosing them

I would welcome the move.....the lad is only 23 played at some class clubs and he is no slouch...scores amazing goals a good pass rate and I fell would fit well into our system.....if there is one manager that can control him its Wenger...
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by deep.gurung Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Michael Foster wrote:
deep.gurung wrote:balotelli at arsenal??? arsene's got enough grey hair as it is, do we want him to start loosing them

I would welcome the move.....the lad is only 23 played at some class clubs and he is no slouch...scores amazing goals a good pass rate and I fell would fit well into our system.....if there is one manager that can control him its Wenger...

well he would definately be an improvement on what we have and arsene would have funny dinner stories to tell like mourinho (a.c milan, red card)
on a side note got a lethal foot, wish he would put in the work effort. find him a bit too lazy
deep.gurung
deep.gurung
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:37 am

deep.gurung wrote:
Michael Foster wrote:

well he would definately be an improvement on what we have and arsene would have funny dinner stories to tell like mourinho (a.c milan, red card)
on a side note got a lethal foot, wish he would put in the work effort. find him a bit too lazy

His vision and shooting are right up there with the best I think his work rate is vastly under rated...Milan and city both used him out of sorts its not like he has really had a chance to shine..and as I said before at 23 there is a whole lot more to come from him...

Bag him Wenger!!... Personally out of him and benzima....I would rather the mad Mario...
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by deep.gurung Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:08 pm

life sure would be interesting in arsenal with mario in the scene.
deep.gurung
deep.gurung
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:47 pm

deep.gurung wrote:life sure would be interesting in arsenal with mario in the scene.

You could almost feel the atmosphere in the first training session.......lol
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by deep.gurung Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:22 am

Michael Foster wrote:
deep.gurung wrote:life sure would be interesting in arsenal with mario in the scene.

do we still have 'dench' i hope i got his nickname right (frimprong) .... now that would be a clash of egos oooo n arsenal players can expect some wild parties ... think theo needs to go out
deep.gurung
deep.gurung
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:19 am

deep.gurung wrote:
Michael Foster wrote:

do we still have 'dench' i hope i got his nickname right (frimprong) .... now that would be a clash of egos oooo n arsenal players can expect some wild parties ... think theo needs to go out

No he is long gone fella...he went on a free to someone..and has just been let go of that club also...I forget who it was now..

can you imagine Theo pissed up loool!!!
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by deep.gurung Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:04 am

Michael Foster wrote:
deep.gurung wrote:
Michael Foster wrote:

No he is long gone fella...he went on a free to someone..and has just been let go of that club also...I forget who it was now..

somehow i feel we are the only two people alive in this forum.
anyway i'd pay good money to see a picture of theo shit faced and causing a shitstorm like jack stirred when he was caught smoking hahahaha .. talking about theo i hope he comes back good, apparently players have a hard time coming back from the injury he had (whatever it was, some knee ligament blah blah blah). read some articles where that kind of injury put a more mental and emotional stress then a broken leg. well good riddance bendtner left ... with mad mario one bad boy is enough
deep.gurung
deep.gurung
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas Wæhre Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:34 pm

deep.gurung wrote:
Michael Foster wrote:
deep.gurung wrote:
Michael Foster wrote:

anyway i'd pay good money to see a picture of theo shit faced and causing a shitstorm like jack stirred when he was caught smoking hahahaha .. talking about theo i hope he comes back good, apparently players have a hard time coming back from the injury he had (whatever it was, some knee ligament blah blah blah). read some articles where that kind of injury put a more mental and emotional stress then a broken leg. well good riddance bendtner left ... with mad mario one bad boy is enough

I somehow cannot see Mario in an Arsenal shirt (not that I wouldn't mind, at all). I hope Theo comes back to strong. He has a similar injury Ox had in the beginning of the season, and I thing he recovered well (although he was injured again yesterday).

On a different note, the Cesc to Chelsea stories makes me nervy, If I cannot see Mario in an Arsenal shirt, a blue-shirted Fabregas is like trying to imagine a color that doesn't exist (really, try it).

Andreas Wæhre
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas Wæhre Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:36 pm

Andreas Wæhre wrote:
deep.gurung wrote:
Michael Foster wrote:
deep.gurung wrote:
Michael Foster wrote:

I somehow cannot see Mario in an Arsenal shirt (not that I wouldn't mind, at all). I hope Theo comes back to strong. He has a similar injury Ox had in the beginning of the season, and I thing he recovered well (although he was injured again yesterday).

On a different note, the Cesc to Chelsea stories makes me nervy, If I cannot see Mario in an Arsenal shirt, a blue-shirted Fabregas is like trying to imagine a color that doesn't exist (really, try it).

I know Arsenal away-kits was blue in his days, but you know what I mean..

Andreas Wæhre
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next