Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming back to London! Palace home, Southampton away

4 posters

Go down

Coming back to London! Palace home, Southampton away Empty Coming back to London! Palace home, Southampton away

Post by Joey Schwab Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:36 am

Scratch what I said before about United/Liverpool - I'll be in the UK from Jan 26 to Feb 3, and am hoping to catch both Southampton away and Crystal Palace at home.

My mates and I are all red members, so I imagine we should be able to get tickets for the Palace game fairly easily.

Anyone interested in hooking up a few away tickets for the trip to Southampton? I will repay you with money, kisses, beers, etc. etc. Can't wait to be back!

Last edited by Joey Schwab on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Joey Schwab
Joey Schwab
First Team Squad

http://joeyschwab.com

Back to top Go down

Coming back to London! Palace home, Southampton away Empty Re: Coming back to London! Palace home, Southampton away

Post by Michael Foster Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:21 am

although its been some time since i have been to an away game the best results i found would have been to post to classified listing sites asking for tickets and getting them to meet you at the ground on match day or at a hotel the day before..

i had a also check all the arsenal forums you can find and also ticket sites but the price will be quite high...example one site i have seen has tickets for the liverpool game up for booking at £175 Shocked Mad 

Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Coming back to London! Palace home, Southampton away Empty Re: Coming back to London! Palace home, Southampton away

Post by Joey Schwab Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:13 am

London here I come!
Joey Schwab
Joey Schwab
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Prendergast Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:29 am

Enjoy Joey. Jealous!
Jonathan Prendergast
Jonathan Prendergast
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Marko Maksimović Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:30 am

Jealous, I was in London the week before the Emirates Cup... pissed off I didn't organise myself better Very Happy
Marko Maksimović
Marko Maksimović
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey Schwab Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:50 am

Update if anyone cares, got tickets through my red membership for Palace, and the one and only Sue Lee was kind enough to sort us out with Southampton tickets, so we are all good for this trip. Can't wait!
Joey Schwab
Joey Schwab
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Prendergast Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:30 pm

Joey Schwab wrote:Update if anyone cares, got tickets through my red membership for Palace, and the one and only Sue Lee was kind enough to sort us out with Southampton tickets, so we are all good for this trip. Can't wait!

Great stuff! Sue seems very nice and helpful.
Jonathan Prendergast
Jonathan Prendergast
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down