Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arsenal vs Manchester United

+4
smoreno
Meshaal
Michael Foster
Jason Morrison
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Arsenal vs Manchester United - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal vs Manchester United

Post by Meshaal Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:14 am

Chelsea's remaining games - Sp*rs, Manchester United (away), Aston Villa (away) & Everton.

Sp*rs - Chelsea (away), Southampton, Stoke (away) & Sunderland.

Arsenal - QPR (away), Wigan & Newcastle (away).

Ideally, Chelsea-Sp*rs will be a draw and I also have a feeling Sp*rs will drop points against either Southampton or at Stoke away.

I can also easily see Chelsea dropping alot of points in their last 4 games and ending up with something like 4-5 points.

I don't expect QPR to put up much of a fight since they are already relegated, but Wigan might give us some trouble as they'll be fighting to avoid relegation (Chelsea will have similar problems against Aston Villa).

If we can get maximum points against QPR and Wigan, a draw away against Newcastle on the last day of the season should be enough for us to get a CL spot.

Meshaal
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth Studentschnig Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:20 am

avoiding defeat was the most important thing today imo. how many of us would've taken the draw before kick off? i know i would've, and i still think it's a decent point. win our next few games, and it's all good. if we show the will and determination we showed today, we should be fine. *fingers crossed*
Elisabeth Studentschnig
Elisabeth Studentschnig
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Meshaal Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:26 am

Elisabeth Studentschnig wrote:avoiding defeat was the most important thing today imo. how many of us would've taken the draw before kick off? i know i would've, and i still think it's a decent point. win our next few games, and it's all good. if we show the will and determination we showed today, we should be fine. *fingers crossed*

*Agrees*

Meshaal
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisham El Mawan Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:29 am

Elisabeth Studentschnig wrote:avoiding defeat was the most important thing today imo. how many of us would've taken the draw before kick off? i know i would've, and i still think it's a decent point. win our next few games, and it's all good. if we show the will and determination we showed today, we should be fine. *fingers crossed*

Yeah, this was the result we all were hoping for, don't understand why everyone's upset. We'll be okay. And also, I can't wait to see the imminent feeding frenzy now that QPR's relegated and they have some pretty decent players on the roster. Granero, Remy, Taraabt, Hoilett, Diakite...I doubt any of those and probably a few more will leave. And on the cheap at that.

Hisham El Mawan
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas Wæhre Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:19 pm

Cant see any comments about Koscielny.. He was a beast yesterday! Kept VanPersie quit during the whole match! The best defender in our squad, in my opinion!

Andreas Wæhre
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Prendergast Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:29 pm

awæhre wrote:Cant see any comments about Koscielny.. He was a beast yesterday! Kept VanPersie quit during the whole match! The best defender in our squad, in my opinion!

Agree. Fantastic player. Arseblog gave him best on ground with an 8. We really did keep their key players quiet.

Arseblog Player Ratings Article

Arseblog also gave mostly 6's, a 5 for Podolski, 3 for Sagna, and 7's for Mertersacker, Cazorla, Rosciky, Ramsey and SZCZ.

Pretty tough for Podolski to play central for the first time this season against United. Too soon to judge whether he could be decent there.
Jonathan Prendergast
Jonathan Prendergast
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3