Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thierry Henry/Arsenal America event

4 posters

Go down

Thierry Henry/Arsenal America event Empty Thierry Henry/Arsenal America event

Post by Stevel024 Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Just wanted to share with you guys some videos of the event. I turned into a little kid and was giggling like a schoolgirl when he signed my kit.

Thierry Henry/Arsenal America event 478786_10150684860343153_769023152_9638948_1458999444_o

There was also a Q&A section as well. I'm uploading that right now to YouTube, as well as some late part of the game in which he was involved in.

Last edited by Stevel024 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Stevel024
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Thierry Henry/Arsenal America event Empty Re: Thierry Henry/Arsenal America event

Post by Michael Foster Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Spot on fella...it's always a giggle fest when you get something signed...

I froze when bergkamp signed a shirt for me....

Come to think of it we should start a little side thread for say 'signed arsenal memorabilia'
Show off anything you have....

I have the last season at Highbury signed by henry,bergkamp,Gilberto,Freddie,and many more...will post up some pics when I get the chance...

Did you get to chat to titi at all?
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Thierry Henry/Arsenal America event Empty Re: Thierry Henry/Arsenal America event

Post by Zaid Derweesh Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Ah man, I was going to go to this but I missed it for some reason. Just didn't work out, timing-wise. Hope there is another soon!

Zaid Derweesh
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey Schwab Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:17 am

Was in this in NYC? Had no idea...

edit: jealous.
Joey Schwab
Joey Schwab
First Team Squad

http://joeyschwab.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevel024 Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:16 am

Michael Foster wrote:Spot on fella...it's always a giggle fest when you get something signed...

I froze when bergkamp signed a shirt for me....

Come to think of it we should start a little side thread for say 'signed arsenal memorabilia'
Show off anything you have....

I have the last season at Highbury signed by henry,bergkamp,Gilberto,Freddie,and many more...will post up some pics when I get the chance...

Did you get to chat to titi at all?

I said "Merci, Thierry, You're my hero" when he came to sign my shirt. Unfortunately, I had to hold out my kit over the railing while sandwiched between 3 other guys, and my camera completely missed his reaction. He looked up and said "oh thank you". Couldn't really talk to him personally 1-on-1 as there were a lot of other people who were trying to get their stuff signed so once I got mine signed I tried to get out of other people's way.

That highbury one that you got signed sounds sick as hell though.

Stevel024
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevel024 Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:17 am

Joey Schwab wrote:Was in this in NYC? Had no idea...

It was in Harrison, New Jersey where the Red Bulls play. I posted a topic in this forum like in February letting people know!

Stevel024
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevel024 Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:21 am

Zaid Derweesh wrote:Ah man, I was going to go to this but I missed it for some reason. Just didn't work out, timing-wise. Hope there is another soon!

That sucks dude, hopefully there will be but I heard the guy who runs NYC Arsenal tell people this was the only event Henry was doing this year. Maybe the Red Bulls might have another open practice like last August, I was going to that too but stupid NJTransit trains were delayed by 3 hours and I missed the event. I was so upset because apparently Henry stayed extra to sign autographs for fans. You never know when he might leave for Europe again so I wanted to take advantage of the fact that he is basically "playing in our backyard..."

Stevel024
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey Schwab Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:41 am

Stevel024 wrote:
Joey Schwab wrote:Was in this in NYC? Had no idea...

It was in Harrison, New Jersey where the Red Bulls play. I posted a topic in this forum like in February letting people know!

I kind of remember that now actually, couldn't have made it anyway but I'm glad some of you on here got to meet him
Joey Schwab
Joey Schwab
First Team Squad

http://joeyschwab.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down