Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Szczesny, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Sagna on Soccer AM 'Team Mates'

+9
Chris Chan
ralph avedikian
Elisabeth Studentschnig
Ashraf Peeran
Mike York
vyom.chaudhary
Christopher Flanagan
Vanig Bostanian
Mario
13 posters

Go down

Szczesny, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Sagna on Soccer AM 'Team Mates' Empty Szczesny, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Sagna on Soccer AM 'Team Mates'

Post by Mario Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Decided to watch Soccer Am today as I heard it was a bit of an Arsenal day. Frimpong was on the sofa (with Lethal Bizzle, was a bit cringeworthy tbh, Dench this and Dench that, it led to Joey Barton insulting them on Twitter) and Szczesny, The OX and Sagna were on Team Mates.

Best trainer - Arteta, RVP, Vermaelen. Mikel is always stretching.

Worst trainer - Frimpong. Szczesny said that Yennaris has the Ox in his back pocket. Frimpong said it isn't him, it's Song as he doesn't run in training, he jogs.

Hardman - Frimpong thinks he is. Frimpong said, "Yeah, soft with the ladies, hard with the men". hahahaha, oh Manny.

Slowest - Mikel is up there... then they all clicked and said Mertesacker (they all laughed)

Most skilful - RVP and myself (Szczesny - I scored an own goal in training last week doing a Cruyff turn)

Least intelligent - Frimpong. Next question.

Most vain - Song, have to take a pic of his new outfits every day. Mikel too, hair always perfect. Szczesny - is it a wig? I always thought it was a wig.

Best initiation - Mertesacker. Singing "Heeeeeeey Baby" into a bread roll

Worst taste in music - Rosicky, heavy metal. When it's his playlist, they click next. And Wenger's, he likes 1920's music.

Worst dress sense - Szczesny - I'm wearing a purple jacket, I can't talk.

Best dancer - Sagna. He likes to stand naked and dance infront of the mirror. Sagna denied it.

Longest in the shower - Wilshere and they all laughed.

Mario
Admin

Back to top Go down

Szczesny, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Sagna on Soccer AM 'Team Mates' Empty Re: Szczesny, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Sagna on Soccer AM 'Team Mates'

Post by Vanig Bostanian Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Wenger has 1920's taste? I'm a bit surprised to be honest. That's too modern for him.

Vanig Bostanian
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Szczesny, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Sagna on Soccer AM 'Team Mates' Empty Re: Szczesny, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Sagna on Soccer AM 'Team Mates'

Post by Christopher Flanagan Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:21 pm

I did a proper LOL at Chesney saying he thought Arteta's hair was a wig.
Christopher Flanagan
Christopher Flanagan
Admin

https://arsenal.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:31 pm

I do enjoy Szczesny's humour. Self-depracating yet slightly arrogant, with the right amount of cheek.

Mario
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vyom.chaudhary Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:36 pm

"Worst taste in music - Rosicky, heavy metal. When it's his playlist, they click next."

only thing i dont like about young players right now Sad

vyom.chaudhary
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike York Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:39 am

I liked how Per sung his initiation song into a breadroll. And Szczesny's "the half is over by the time he turns" comment on Per's speed.

Frimpong's hard/soft comment after was hilarious.
Mike York
Mike York
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashraf Peeran Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:27 am

This sounds absolutely hilarious! Would really appreciate if someone could find a video for it.
Ashraf Peeran
Ashraf Peeran
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth Studentschnig Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:39 am

there you go Smile http://www.socceram.com/media/video/0,21631,12612_7564641,00.html it's only the team mates video though, frimpong's comments not included
Elisabeth Studentschnig
Elisabeth Studentschnig
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashraf Peeran Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:41 am

Thanks a bunch! Smile
Ashraf Peeran
Ashraf Peeran
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth Studentschnig Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:44 am

no worries mate!
Elisabeth Studentschnig
Elisabeth Studentschnig
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ralph avedikian Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:27 am

Brilliant ! It seems like they know a secret about Jack when in the shower.. they all laughed in a weird way that suggests so..:p

ralph avedikian
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Chan Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:09 am

hahahaha i love the dynamic in the team at the mo. szczesny is a joker, but he is also a winner and a fighter, same as a fair few in our team which is good

Chris Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey Schwab Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:06 am

Hilarious, I'd like to see the Frimmys soft/hard comment.

Its great how quick Chambo has slotted in with the team as well
Joey Schwab
Joey Schwab
First Team Squad

http://joeyschwab.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyBrady Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Idiots.
Spend more time training and less time trying to be 'celebrities' and they might win something,
ChippyBrady
ChippyBrady
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Mitchell Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:20 pm

ChippyBrady wrote:Idiots.
Spend more time training and less time trying to be 'celebrities' and they might win something,

I don't think our players are unique in doing this sort of thing.
Stephen Mitchell
Stephen Mitchell
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:58 pm

^ They're not. So many players have been on 'Teammates' over the years, including some of the very best players. Henry, Cesc, Vidic, Xabi Alonso, Lampard, Hargreaves, Reina. YouTube will show many more.

And how much time can you spend in training? 24 hours a day? It's not as if they were out on the town all night acting like idiots being snapped by the paparazzi, they were sat on a sofa for 5-10 minutes. Probably at the training ground.

Mario
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vyom.chaudhary Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:06 pm

ralph avedikian wrote:Brilliant ! It seems like they know a secret about Jack when in the shower.. they all laughed in a weird way that suggests so..:p
yes..there is something about jack being in shower.even arshavin in one of his interviews long time back mentioned wilshere spends a lot of time in shower

vyom.chaudhary
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Flanagan Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Yes, truly our biggest problem is Sagna going on teammates for 15 minutes once every other season. It's a disgrace.
Christopher Flanagan
Christopher Flanagan
Admin

https://arsenal.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyBrady Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:34 pm

I jest.

Somewhat poorly.
ChippyBrady
ChippyBrady
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Rockfeller Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC5-zqKdzaI&feature=g-all&context=G2ee11e3FAAAAAAAABAA

Frimpong and Bizzle, not as entertaining as the other one what with all the dench crap they keep saying.
Sami Rockfeller
Sami Rockfeller
Matchday Starter

http://theembarrassment.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike York Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Figured it'd be better to put these here rather than start a new thread. Wilshere and Gibbs doing Swap Shop where, shockingly, they get quizzed on what they'd swap with their team mates.

Jack Wilshere

Kieran Gibbs
Mike York
Mike York
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down