Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What colour do we want the forum theme to be?

+6
Dan Hakim
janelle.noel
Vanig Bostanian
Stephen Mitchell
Jason Morrison
Chris Chan
10 posters

Go down

What colour do we want the forum theme to be

What colour do we want the forum theme to be? Vote_lcap15%What colour do we want the forum theme to be? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
What colour do we want the forum theme to be? Vote_lcap15%What colour do we want the forum theme to be? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
What colour do we want the forum theme to be? Vote_lcap69%What colour do we want the forum theme to be? Vote_rcap 69% 
[ 9 ]
What colour do we want the forum theme to be? Vote_lcap0%What colour do we want the forum theme to be? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

What colour do we want the forum theme to be? Empty What colour do we want the forum theme to be?

Post by Chris Chan Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:28 am

As there have been a couple of requests for this, going to run a quick poll to see what people want

Chris Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

What colour do we want the forum theme to be? Empty Re: What colour do we want the forum theme to be?

Post by Jason Morrison Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:30 am

Blue at 100%, majority rules!Razz
Jason Morrison
Jason Morrison
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

What colour do we want the forum theme to be? Empty Re: What colour do we want the forum theme to be?

Post by Stephen Mitchell Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:39 am

Personally, I'd keep it as it is. I understand people wanting it to be as much like Facebook as possible, but as an Arsenal forum, I think it would be a bit weird having it as any colour other than red!
Stephen Mitchell
Stephen Mitchell
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanig Bostanian Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:52 am

Exactly my thoughts, Stephen. I would want it to look like the Facebook group as much as possible, but I'm getting (got) used to this group with the new features and the appearance. And an Arsenal forum should be red.

Vanig Bostanian
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by janelle.noel Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:10 pm

...except that this is currently different shades of pink really

janelle.noel
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Hakim Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:14 pm

I'm not sure why people would want it to look like Facebook, considering Facebook is the devil. They essentially destroyed our group. I think the only reason people want it to look like Facebook is because that's what they are used to, and to that I say "fuck it, let's try something new. variety is the spice of life, after all."
Dan Hakim
Dan Hakim
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Prendergast Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:17 pm

How about black text though? Happy for the background to be pink, but the text being red is a bit ridiculous.
Jonathan Prendergast
Jonathan Prendergast
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Samritpal Singh Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Jonathan Prendergast wrote:How about black text though? Happy for the background to be pink, but the text being red is a bit ridiculous.

Yeah this. The text is abit too light.
Samritpal Singh
Samritpal Singh
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanig Bostanian Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:24 am

Dan Hakim wrote:I'm not sure why people would want it to look like Facebook, considering Facebook is the devil. They essentially destroyed our group. I think the only reason people want it to look like Facebook is because that's what they are used to, and to that I say "fuck it, let's try something new. variety is the spice of life, after all."
It's the only reason why we know each other.

Vanig Bostanian
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyBrady Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:23 am

I like the look of the forum as it is.
Although the text is a little bit too light for my weary eyes..
ChippyBrady
ChippyBrady
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Chan Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:28 am

How about I switch the quote text and regular text around, or do we not need to differentiate between the two?

Chris Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey Schwab Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:11 am

I agree that it would be nice to sort the text colors out a little, make it easier to read. Don't really care too much what color it is as long as it's easy to navigate and comprehend
Joey Schwab
Joey Schwab
First Team Squad

http://joeyschwab.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down