Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

arsenal vs bayern munich, emirates, bst 17:45

+4
Andreas Wæhre
Subrat Koirala
Michael Foster
deep.gurung
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

arsenal vs bayern munich, emirates, bst 17:45 - Page 3 Empty Re: arsenal vs bayern munich, emirates, bst 17:45

Post by Mohammed Arshaq Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:40 am

Couldn't agree more.
Clumsy, uninspired performance in the second half.

Ozil needs to be dropped or really does need a kick up his.
Mohammed Arshaq
Mohammed Arshaq
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

arsenal vs bayern munich, emirates, bst 17:45 - Page 3 Empty Re: arsenal vs bayern munich, emirates, bst 17:45

Post by deep.gurung Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:41 am

oh well .. shit happens and what not
deep.gurung
deep.gurung
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas Wæhre Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:44 am

Someone should really take a look on this automatic red card rule.. Every rule should benefit the game in my opinion, and this totally destroys this game... a very good game up to the red card..

Andreas Wæhre
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Prendergast Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:41 am

Andreas Wæhre wrote:Someone should really take a look on this automatic red card rule.. Every rule should benefit the game in my opinion, and this totally destroys this game... a very good game up to the red card..

I agree. The rule is for a 'clear goal scoring opportunity'.

I get the impression it was initially brought in for the circumstance when a player is through on goal, and is deliberately brought down, particularly outside the box.

When it happens inside the box, it is a very big penalty for the foul (red card and penalty).

I can understand for a Luis Suarez style hand ball on the line (that should be red card and penalty), but for an accidental foul, red card and penalty is too big a punishment for the team.

Maybe the rule should have the word 'deliberate' in it like a penalty.

If it is deliberate, then it is fair.
Jonathan Prendergast
Jonathan Prendergast
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Prendergast Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:47 pm

arsenal vs bayern munich, emirates, bst 17:45 - Page 3 Image

High foot?
Jonathan Prendergast
Jonathan Prendergast
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenks1981 Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:02 am

You could definitely argue that I think.

I disagree that when Ozil was fouled it was a red though, I think the other Bayern player might have blocked or tackled him had he gone on.

Jenks1981
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:34 am

Jenks1981 wrote:You could definitely argue that I think.

I disagree that when Ozil was fouled it was a red though, I think the other Bayern player might have blocked or tackled him had he gone on.

That's the one thing that angered me....a foot that high in the prem would go for a red...here nothing... I don't think it was red for the tackle on him..but the two should have been yellows on boateng should have been given... Last count I noticed he was on 6 without reply......
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3