Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arshavin - I don't know why Wenger lost faith in me

+3
Samritpal Singh
Mike York
Subrat Koirala
7 posters

Go down

Arshavin - I don't know why Wenger lost faith in me Empty Arshavin - I don't know why Wenger lost faith in me

Post by Subrat Koirala Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 pm

http://news.arseblog.com/2012/04/arshavin-i-dont-know-why-wenger-lost-faith/

you don't, Andrei? I guess everyone that has seen you play atleast a couple of times in the last year or so knows why.
also, it seems it has been for the best of both parties for him to move to Zenit. He's happy in Russia, playing without defensive responsibilities, and drinking vodka; and we can add a player that suits our system and philosophy over the summer.
Subrat Koirala
Subrat Koirala
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Arshavin - I don't know why Wenger lost faith in me Empty Re: Arshavin - I don't know why Wenger lost faith in me

Post by Mike York Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Too much time spent on adverts trying to get everyone to go on comparethemarket and not comparethemeerkat, and not enough time on your football!

I've always quite liked Arshavin as a person from what I could gather in interviews and even in his bad moments on the pitch he could do something to change a game, but he never looked bothered after the season season or two. And that is the exact type of player Wenger seems to be trying to get rid of in the last transfer window or two.
Mike York
Mike York
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Arshavin - I don't know why Wenger lost faith in me Empty Re: Arshavin - I don't know why Wenger lost faith in me

Post by Samritpal Singh Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:45 am

"Arshavin - I don't know why Wenger lost faith in me"

I know why.
Samritpal Singh
Samritpal Singh
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanig Bostanian Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:09 am

Get rid by all means. Don't get me wrong, I loved the guy and never doubted his talent, yet he made me sick with his careless performances and bullshit excuses. "Russia didn't qualify, that's why I'm playing poorly." "Oh, I think I'm getting old and losing speed, therefore I won't run." Fuck off

Vanig Bostanian
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ralph avedikian Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:58 am

Such a talent, shame it was lost. He has no one else to blame but himself, he had all the skill in the world yet didn't give a fuck.

ralph avedikian
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:01 pm

I will tell you why Andre.....you don't come here and do things like spank 4 past Liverpool,turn defenders inside out then to sharply because things are not going your way let everyone down by deciding to say bollocks to it....
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Marko Maksimović Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Michael Foster wrote:I will tell you why Andre.....you don't come here and do things like spank 4 past Liverpool,turn defenders inside out then to sharply because things are not going your way let everyone down by deciding to say bollocks to it....

What?
Marko Maksimović
Marko Maksimović
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:38 am

MarkoMaksimovic wrote:
Michael Foster wrote:I will tell you why Andre.....you don't come here and do things like spank 4 past Liverpool,turn defenders inside out then to sharply because things are not going your way let everyone down by deciding to say bollocks to it....

What?

What to what?? Lol
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down