Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arsenal v West Ham

+11
smoreno
Chris Chan
Meshaal
deep.gurung
Hisham El Mawan
Jason Morrison
Jonathan Prendergast
Jenks1981
Vanig Bostanian
Sami Rockfeller
Michael Foster
15 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Arsenal v West Ham - Page 7 Empty Re: Arsenal v West Ham

Post by Jenks1981 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Oh, that not how william hill had it sorry, obviously he didnt appear in the highlights i watched either.

the fact that he played to me probably means there is no genuine interest at the moment.

Jenks1981
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:27 am

Very happy with last nights performance...I would just love to see and its not even the amount of goals but the commitment..that alone I would love to see in more games from start to finish...all being it west ham was probably the perfect tonic at just the right time for us....our next bunch of games..

Home to Liverpool
Home to Stoke
Away to Sunderland
Home to Villa
Away to Spurs
Home to Everton

4 home games that I fancy us to almost take maximum points from...the away trips could be a bit dodgy....

But if we can carry on where we are and build from last nights stonking from what points I belive are available could and should be enough to get us up into forth and right on and maybe if Chelsea fuck it up a bit get us to third...I would like to see us sign someone...and doing just that and its got to be a DM could also be a massive boost and send out all the right signals we want those above us hearing.....

One thing from last nights game was our defense...(yet again) I can see ways of making it better..but now the front line is slowly beginning to take shape..maybe it will relieve some pressure and get them more space and time to work on what they need to do..
Also noting last nights game with set plays...I still think who takes what needs addressing I am probably not the only one to say this but Theo taking free kicks and corners is driving me up the wall...
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Aseem Bajpai Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:27 pm

we've benefited a lot from theo's new found confidence this season, but it needs to be toned down just a bit, he seems to have taken comparisons to titi a bit too seriously..

Aseem Bajpai
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7