Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is our most frustrating player?

+21
ralph avedikian
Zaid Derweesh
luke_kennedy
DaveToffy
Mike York
Ravneet Singh
Sami Rockfeller
Gopi
Mario
Jenks1981
Stephen Mitchell
Justin Chew
Durrell
Jenson Pais
Michael Schatzky
Chris Chan
Samritpal Singh
Christopher Flanagan
Jason Morrison
Michael Foster
Eric Johns
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Most frustrating player?

Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 23 ]
Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 21 ]
Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 5 ]
Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 5 ]
Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 58

Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is our most frustrating player?

Post by Gopi Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:15 pm

Mario Leontiou wrote:I really did think Arshavin would be a top 20 Ballon D'Or candidate when we signed him.

I was wrong.

so was i....
Gopi
Gopi
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Who is our most frustrating player? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is our most frustrating player?

Post by Sami Rockfeller Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:56 pm

Mertesacker is a sexy beast. Why is he on the list?
Sami Rockfeller
Sami Rockfeller
Matchday Starter

http://theembarrassment.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravneet Singh Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Has to be the Arshavin....Most skillful of all our players but does nothing with it at.Takes his place in the team for granted.Doesn't even bothers to break a sweat.

Ravneet Singh
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike York Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:15 pm

I kind of expect Arshavin to be a bit rubbish these days. It's not overly frustrating as it isn't a big surprise. Arshavin shouldn't be a starter. Whereas with Theo I know he has the talent and drive to turn in great performances, but after a good start of the season he has trailed off slightly again, that's more annoying.
Mike York
Mike York
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveToffy Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:36 am

Arshavin. But I think with a regular run of games he could start regaining some form. Whether it will ever come close to what we know he can do is a totally different matter, though.
DaveToffy
DaveToffy
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by luke_kennedy Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:29 am

gone Walcott for me. makes the same mistakes a number of times in a match and never learns.then confidence is down for game and we have effectively 10 men
Havnt gone for Arshavin as he has most part been a bench player and we expect it of him but he can do moments of genius

luke_kennedy
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaid Derweesh Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:45 pm

No Van Persie on the list? Fine...then Arshavin. His stats are deceptive, because he's poor. At keeping possession, at passing the ball, at running, at shooting, at thinking, at breathing.

Theo's frustration is more our fault than his; we expected too much.

Zaid Derweesh
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaid Derweesh Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:46 pm

And with regards to Theo, he can't use age or inexperience as an excuse - he's played, what, 200 games for us? He has another 4-5 years before his legs go, I think. Maybe more if he's lucky, but his kind of player peaks a little earlier, right? He needs to get it right.

I have noticed him trying a few more moves lately, a few more tricks and flicks, which is encouraging. But its a little late.

Zaid Derweesh
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Flanagan Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:57 am

He's still only 22!
Christopher Flanagan
Christopher Flanagan
Admin

https://arsenal.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:57 pm

I thought there would be a place for a recovery of this thread.....

Times have changed....but are we still doubting the same?....has there been any improvement on your choice.....

For me the verminator had entered this....the guy is driving me crazy of late...personaly I think the captain's roll is doing him no favours....
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by ralph avedikian Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Surely it has to be Gervinho? Arsha, Ramsey, even Diaby as well but Gervais for me by a long distance.

ralph avedikian
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Samritpal Singh Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Arshavin, by a mile.

How the hell is Walcott the most frustrating player? Shocked
Samritpal Singh
Samritpal Singh
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike York Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:52 am

Gervinho or Arshavin. Both have the talent to cause defences trouble whenever they play but, for different reasons each, they don't.
Mike York
Mike York
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:25 am

I think Ramsey is top of my list at the moment...well it's hard to judge as he is benefit of the doubt still young....but his potential is all to see and yet game after game he manages to fuck it up...AA and gerv on the day can carve anybody open and as you said for all the reasons don't.....thinking about it if you took arteta,ox,Wilshere,podolski,Szcz,Gibbs,sagna, out of it the rest would slot straight into this debate it's more of a frustrating team at the mo......
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by smoreno Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:54 am

Barcelona bought Song after everybody blamed him for the lack of defensive play, and this year some are saying Arteta is having the same problems, for me the problem is Ramsey...before he was a first team choice for AW the team had no problems in defense, after that we are playing with 10 players...he`s slow, and hurts my eyes everytime I see him play...
Can I vote 18 more times?...

smoreno
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanig Bostanian Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Sometimes it's Szczesny for me.

Vanig Bostanian
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesley Wang Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:26 am

Gervinho for me. He's the polar opposite of Messi in terms of ball control, he just looks so sloppy. His touch is crap for the most part, he's easily pushed off the ball and his decision making is infuriating at times.

That said, he does occasionally beat his marker and get into good goalscoring positions.
Wesley Wang
Wesley Wang
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Marko Maksimović Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:39 am

Gervinho and Theo for me, by far... They have moments/90 mins of pure brilliance then try and control the ball with an iron boot for the next 5 games...
Gervinho's turn and shot against Chelsea was like "WOAAH. I didn't know he could do that.."
Theo just gets figured out by some teams a bit too often.
Marko Maksimović
Marko Maksimović
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum