Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Brom vs Arsenal

+7
Marko Maksimović
Jason Morrison
Elisabeth Studentschnig
Michael Foster
Jenks1981
Vanig Bostanian
Jonathan Prendergast
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

West Brom vs Arsenal - Page 5 Empty Re: West Brom vs Arsenal

Post by Jonathan Prendergast Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:23 am

ArseHenry wrote:What John said on the "cup team", the teams we've put out for league cup over the last 4/5 years have really been great to watch, this team was just no where near good enough. Hopefully they will start clicking more as the games come, I think a home game is perfect for the next round, big crowd of supporters with Chelsea there and a good game.
I am trying to think back about some of the teams we have put out in previous league cups. Some of the young teams were great. They included the likes of Vela, Lansbury, Ramsey, Fran Merida, Wilshere, Hoyte, Jay Simpson.

I don't think the team against WBA was any better or worse. It was just one game, next time if we get through Chelsea and come up against a Championship team in the Quarter Final, the same team may win 6-0!
Jonathan Prendergast
Jonathan Prendergast
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

West Brom vs Arsenal - Page 5 Empty Re: West Brom vs Arsenal

Post by ArseHenry Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:39 pm

Some good points there Jonathan, completely agree.

I think it was quite a tough game and atmosphere for the guys at West Brom, passing just wasn't what it should have been, but I'm sure they will get there.

ArseHenry
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5