Arsenal v wigan

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by vyom.chaudhary on Wed May 15, 2013 7:32 am

After ages i am rhis relaxed at this stage of an arsenal match

vyom.chaudhary
Matchday Starter

Posts : 766
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Jason Morrison on Wed May 15, 2013 7:33 am

Vermaelen in DM??
Jason Morrison
Jason Morrison
Cult Hero

Posts : 1600
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 28
Location : Cape Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by vyom.chaudhary on Wed May 15, 2013 7:34 am

Since newcastle is safe now i hope they bend over this weekend

vyom.chaudhary
Matchday Starter

Posts : 766
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Jason Morrison on Wed May 15, 2013 7:35 am

vyom.chaudhary wrote:Since newcastle is safe now i hope they bend over this weekend

Pardew said he doesn't care if they lose 4-0 in the last game against us, since they're already safe. Hope that attitude rubs off on his players.
Jason Morrison
Jason Morrison
Cult Hero

Posts : 1600
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 28
Location : Cape Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Michael Foster on Wed May 15, 2013 7:37 am

hope so...about time we had a favour from him......

so 1 game left..crunch time.....
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Posts : 4525
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 38
Location : the back and beyond..aka..Norwich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Jason Morrison on Wed May 15, 2013 7:38 am

So the only interest in the Premier league on the final day will be the Champions League positions. First time I will experience non-relegation and non-league winner races on the last day.
Jason Morrison
Jason Morrison
Cult Hero

Posts : 1600
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 28
Location : Cape Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by vyom.chaudhary on Wed May 15, 2013 7:44 am

There should be betting opened to predict whos going to die after every ramseys goal

vyom.chaudhary
Matchday Starter

Posts : 766
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Hisham El Mawan on Wed May 15, 2013 7:51 am

vyom.chaudhary wrote:There should be betting opened to predict whos going to die after every ramseys goal

$30 on Hugh Hefner.

Hisham El Mawan
Matchday Starter

Posts : 560
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Jenks1981 on Wed May 15, 2013 8:12 am

You shouldn't say things like that, on another note, what a great finish it was, Ramsey is looking better and better recently, got to have the best engine on any of our other midfielders.

Jenks1981
Matchday Starter

Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Andreas Wæhre on Wed May 15, 2013 8:46 am

Just have to give credit to Koscielny again! What a defender he has become.. Wenger must have some magic transfer cards or something..

Andreas Wæhre
Reserves

Posts : 90
Join date : 2012-04-20
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Michael Foster on Wed May 15, 2013 11:38 am

Popular psychologist Joyce Brothers dead at age 85


and there we go.......
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Posts : 4525
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 38
Location : the back and beyond..aka..Norwich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Vanig Bostanian on Wed May 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Hisham El Mawan wrote:
vyom.chaudhary wrote:There should be betting opened to predict whos going to die after every ramseys goal

$30 on Hugh Hefner.
Hahahaha

Vanig Bostanian
Cult Hero

Posts : 1496
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Jason Morrison on Wed May 15, 2013 5:51 pm

awæhre wrote:Just have to give credit to Koscielny again! What a defender he has become.. Wenger must have some magic transfer cards or something..

To think the guy was playing in Ligue 2 just a few years ago! Props to the guy for how well he's developed.
Jason Morrison
Jason Morrison
Cult Hero

Posts : 1600
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 28
Location : Cape Town

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Michael Foster on Wed May 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Jason Morrison wrote:
awæhre wrote:Just have to give credit to Koscielny again! What a defender he has become.. Wenger must have some magic transfer cards or something..

To think the guy was playing in Ligue 2 just a few years ago! Props to the guy for how well he's developed.


becoming a man mountain..not only that his partner in crime is getting better and better..wonder what verm is thinking of it...


anybody notice how that twat dean stopped dishing out easy free kicks when wigan went 3 down?

Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Posts : 4525
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 38
Location : the back and beyond..aka..Norwich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Michael Foster on Wed May 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Arsenal's late-season surge
The Gunners are undefeated in nine Premier League games and have picked up 23 points from a possible 27




Arsene Wenger confident Arsenal will reach Champions League

Manager Arsene Wenger is confident that his Arsenal side will beat Newcastle on Sunday to secure qualification for next season's Champions League.
The Gunners beat Wigan 4-1 on Tuesday to move fourth in the Premier League.
Wenger's side lead rivals Tottenham by a point in the race for the top four with Spurs hosting Sunderland in Sunday's final game of the season.


Asked if Arsenal can hold their nerve, Wenger told the club website: "I am confident because we have experience."
He continued: "We play for a long time under massive pressure and we have always found the solutions with the problems that we have faced."
Wenger admits Sunday's visit to St James' Park will not be easy, after drawing on their last two visits.

"It's a big hurdle, but we're up for it, we can only give our best, we want to be focused," he told BBC Sport.
With third-placed Chelsea - who lead Arsenal by two points - hosting Everton on the final day, Wenger is optimistic that his side may even pip them to third spot.

"It is all open, but it depends on our result. Even third place is not out of sight of we win the game," the Frenchman added.
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Posts : 4525
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 38
Location : the back and beyond..aka..Norwich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Andreas Wæhre on Wed May 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Michael Foster wrote:
Jason Morrison wrote:
awæhre wrote:Just have to give credit to Koscielny again! What a defender he has become.. Wenger must have some magic transfer cards or something..

To think the guy was playing in Ligue 2 just a few years ago! Props to the guy for how well he's developed.


becoming a man mountain..not only that his partner in crime is getting better and better..wonder what verm is thinking of it...


anybody notice how that twat dean stopped dishing out easy free kicks when wigan went 3 down?


Would hate to loose Vermaelen, surely his poor form has to end at some point.. we all know he is capable of being one of the best defenders in the world.

Also, (most likely) loosing Arteta agains Newcastle is very bad news. But when you have Wilshere to replace him, the situation is not that bad? Smile

Andreas Wæhre
Reserves

Posts : 90
Join date : 2012-04-20
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Michael Foster on Wed May 15, 2013 7:03 pm

not as good as i would have liked....jack is still not a fully fit boy..one wrong crunch tackle and its sidelines for the duration again...
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Posts : 4525
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 38
Location : the back and beyond..aka..Norwich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Andreas Wæhre on Wed May 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Thats true, but i dont think his injury is that serious though..why play him at all 4-1 up against wigan, and again, QPR 1-0 up?

Of course, I`m just a dude, sitting in Norway, having no clue what the situation really is;)

Fingers crossed Arteta is back this weekend!

Andreas Wæhre
Reserves

Posts : 90
Join date : 2012-04-20
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Vanig Bostanian on Wed May 15, 2013 7:48 pm

awæhre wrote:
Michael Foster wrote:
Jason Morrison wrote:
awæhre wrote:Just have to give credit to Koscielny again! What a defender he has become.. Wenger must have some magic transfer cards or something..

To think the guy was playing in Ligue 2 just a few years ago! Props to the guy for how well he's developed.


becoming a man mountain..not only that his partner in crime is getting better and better..wonder what verm is thinking of it...


anybody notice how that twat dean stopped dishing out easy free kicks when wigan went 3 down?


Would hate to loose Vermaelen, surely his poor form has to end at some point.. we all know he is capable of being one of the best defenders in the world.

Also, (most likely) loosing Arteta agains Newcastle is very bad news. But when you have Wilshere to replace him, the situation is not that bad? Smile
I was never convinced with Vermaelen. Always had that error in him but he surely is a better defender than his form suggests.

Vanig Bostanian
Cult Hero

Posts : 1496
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Saudi Arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Jonathan Prendergast on Wed May 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Amazing the Vermaelen was in the PFA team of the year in his first season.

When I asked prior to the decision, who should be captain, most on here agreed that Vermaelen was a risk. Amazing that we knew it and not Wenger.
Jonathan Prendergast
Jonathan Prendergast
Cult Hero

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v wigan - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal v wigan

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum