Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arsenal v blackburn FA cup

+5
rea.nolan
Meshaal
Alex Hadjicharalampous
Hisham El Mawan
Michael Foster
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arsenal v blackburn FA cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal v blackburn FA cup

Post by Michael Foster Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:49 am

cannot explain how fucked off i am with this result....
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisham El Mawan Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:50 am

Lady Luck is smiling on Blackburn today!

Hisham El Mawan
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:51 am

utter shit........
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by rea.nolan Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:51 am

Arteta, Diaby, Gervinho, Giroud... should all feel ashamed today.
I'm feeling ashamed of this team
rea.nolan
rea.nolan
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:52 am

well wenger listen to those boos...we are NOT fucking happy....one big eye on the game coming up....and for what?!?!
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Hadjicharalampous Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:53 am

We're shit. Absolute shit. This result is a fucking joke.
Alex Hadjicharalampous
Alex Hadjicharalampous
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:54 am

fine them all a weeks wages and give it to charilty......wankers!!!

no movement,no ideas...nothing..blackburn played utter crap today got a scrapy goal and will still could not win...
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Hadjicharalampous Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:00 am

It's not really that surprising though is it? This is what happens EVERY fucking season, we get knocked out of all competitions within a couple of weeks.

I can't even get angry anymore, I swear I just didn't care when they scored.
Alex Hadjicharalampous
Alex Hadjicharalampous
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:03 am

yep...we are starting to go through the usual shit at the end of each season..

just wait for the knock out of the CL and then wenger will 'start' to look at next season.....yada yada yada..bullshit...
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Meshaal Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:16 am

Was not surprised at all when they scored.

Disappointed by the result but not even angry - getting pretty used to this.

Meshaal
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Schatzky Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:28 am

Didn't see the game, but not surprised .
Diaby, Rosicky, Ox, Gervinho ,Coq- how often have they played together?

Wenger was found out 5 years ago- park the bus and hope for a lucky break. Different squad, different year, same result.
Nothing will change until he leaves.

Michael Schatzky
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:10 pm

We really are a mess of a club at the moment and won't change until change occurs. I'm hoping it's this summer but with a year left on his contract, unless Wenger walks, the board will offer him a new contract and the downward spiral continues.

Mario
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenks1981 Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Mario makes a very good point, the lack of ambition at Board level probably means Wenger wouldnt be pushed, they are clearly quite satisfied with whats happening, the slide seems set to continue...

Jenks1981
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Chan Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:01 am

The sign of a great manager is getting the very best out of what you have got. I believe that there are managers out there who could get more out of what we have got within the squad. There is talent there, just Wenger doesnt seem to be able to extract the very best out of them week in week out. That for me is why it is time for him to go, he has lost his spark which made him one of the very best.

Let's face it, very few managers can do it at the same club for a prolonged period of time, Fergie is the only excepton where he seems to have limitless drive, determination and hunger to win every single game. I get the sense that Wenger has lost that in the last couple of years.

He has set some good foundations with a good academy and a pretty decent squad imo, just requires the addition on some real quality (big money) and then you need a manager who can push these players. This team has potential, but Wenger isn't the man to realise that potential.

Chris Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:37 am

Good points all round.....

Mine looking towards Wenger's downfall would be...

A.players converted/played out of position...for the last few years and I fully belive this has a lot to do with the henry conversion have been placed all over the park let's take walcott,podolski,santi, just as a few....Walcott...striker and nothing else no way shape or form is he a winger..does not have the tricks at his disposal to do opposition down the flanks..spent 4 years in that position..utter utter waste..if we had played him as the striker he should have been we probably would have had by now an out an out winger and if bot having him as a striker..why have him at all??
Santi..already being played more often or not out of his favoured position..and when we have a player if his caliber he should be EXACTLY in the position he needs to be..
Podolski..already spoken out regarding playing out of position..same goes for him as the others...we have a German international with creeping up to 100 caps plays as a striker..stays as a striker in my book..

We have had in my opinion a huge problem with this simple idea of Wenger trying to fit players into a roll and position he believes is right or sees fit for premiership games..all this recent bollocks he came out with regarding 'no need for a defensive midfielder' 'the league no longer needs this roll'....sorry to say it ol boy...but yes it fucking does!! He is the only one who has made such a comment and fully belives in this..while week after week our oppositions show him otherwise...this is not la liga,nor any other fancy footwork league where barca'Esq are running riot...this is the premier league...we and every other team deploy some shape of defensive mid...or at least we should be...and having the likes of Vieira at his disposal for all those years you would have though Wenger would have got the fucking idea by now!!

B.the board/owners......simply put..utter tripe....these spineless cunts at the top need some serious adjustments to what it is us fans want to see...highest prices around,away teams boycotting games at crazy prices should be a wake up call at least....and what with silent Stan at the helm and not usmanov...don't even get me started on that!!

C.player wages/caps.....now how many quality players have we let go to this absolutely stupid idea that began with over 30's getting one year contracts at best..this alone is arguably why we cannot sign players.....if I was a player hitting say 26...would I want to be told I only have 4 years at the club then a grater chance of being fogged at the end of it?...no fucking way...look around all these 30+ players still doing the business for club and country and we are simply shutting the door to prolonged and ever increasing quality...absolute fucking stupidity....

I could sit here all day finding faults with what is going wrong....we could have shiped Wenger and made at least a good punt for pep....but oh no...yet again...its the arsenal way...its the hard way....

God help us in these coming months...

We will need some big time help.
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2