Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FA Cup 4th round: Brighton 2-3 Arsenal *Post Match

+11
Sami Rockfeller
vyom.chaudhary
Steve Dawson
dbruce5
Meshaal
Elisabeth Studentschnig
ralph avedikian
Jenks1981
Vanig Bostanian
Michael Foster
Jason Morrison
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

FA Cup 4th round: Brighton 2-3 Arsenal *Post Match - Page 5 Empty Re: FA Cup 4th round: Brighton 2-3 Arsenal *Post Match

Post by Michael Foster Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:24 am

I think Wenger should have a little crack at playing him infront of defense...I have good reasons to state it but wonder what you lot would think of the idea?
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

FA Cup 4th round: Brighton 2-3 Arsenal *Post Match - Page 5 Empty Re: FA Cup 4th round: Brighton 2-3 Arsenal *Post Match

Post by Jonathan Prendergast Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:47 pm

I have never thought of Per in the holding mid role.

He has excellent circulation passing, and could use his long legs to break up play.

I think he's excellent at Centre Back, but admit he seems to have been caught out a few times recently.
Jonathan Prendergast
Jonathan Prendergast
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:13 pm

That's one of the reasons I thik he could be good in that slot...also noting some games his wondering forward has been brilliant..passing playing from higher up also has been good..

It will never happen as we will sign m'Vila or someone like that...........oh wait...

lol
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanig Bostanian Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Per at DM? Just no! Too slow to cover the flanks when the full backs are forward.

Vanig Bostanian
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Hadjicharalampous Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:21 pm

I'm just waiting for someone to suggest Squillaci as a DM, he's the only CB we have for whom that hasn't happened yet, as far as I'm aware.
Alex Hadjicharalampous
Alex Hadjicharalampous
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey Schwab Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:36 am

Per DM? Nooo thanks. You think Denilson was slow coming back...
Joey Schwab
Joey Schwab
First Team Squad

http://joeyschwab.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5