Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racism in the English game...

+18
Mohamed Samir
Mike York
Jason Morrison
Marko Maksimović
Ed Spence
Samritpal Singh
Michael Foster
kdunn
Zaid Derweesh
Christopher Flanagan
janelle.noel
Dan Hakim
Sami Rockfeller
Jonathan Prendergast
Durrell
Callum Hind
Mario
Joey Schwab
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Racism in the English game... - Page 2 Empty Re: Racism in the English game...

Post by Ed Spence Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:17 am

Also has anyone seen Terry's statement? (the website might need reloading a few times, they don't have the best servers)

http://lockerz.com/s/157197522
Ed Spence
Ed Spence
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Samritpal Singh Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:43 am

Racism in the English game... - Page 2 Lol14

They will never learn.
Samritpal Singh
Samritpal Singh
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Marko Maksimović Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:49 am

Classless... That is ridiculous.
Marko Maksimović
Marko Maksimović
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Morrison Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:56 pm

www.skysports.com/story/0,,20876_7471647,0.html

Terry trail scheduled for july after Euros. Now I don't understand, why was suarez's case dealt witg so quickly yet Terry's is after Euros? Are they protecting Terry so thar he can go to the Euro first without any scandels or is it because he pleads not guilty or what??
Jason Morrison
Jason Morrison
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by janelle.noel Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:46 am

Jason Morrison wrote:www.skysports.com/story/0,,20876_7471647,0.html

Terry trail scheduled for july after Euros. Now I don't understand, why was suarez's case dealt witg so quickly yet Terry's is after Euros? Are they protecting Terry so thar he can go to the Euro first without any scandels or is it because he pleads not guilty or what??

because the FA hasnt dealt with it, its gone to the Courts instead.
Convenient isnt it...

janelle.noel
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Samritpal Singh Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:07 pm

John Terry has been stripped of the England captaincy. 2nd time in 2 years after the Wayne Bridge's wife affair.
Samritpal Singh
Samritpal Singh
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike York Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:32 pm

In terms of being a leader etc I actually think he is the best England have. But on the other hand he's a complete knob.

Mike York
Mike York
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohamed Samir Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Micah Richards closes Twitter page after 'racist abuse'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16994086

Mohamed Samir
Mohamed Samir
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by kdunn Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:57 am

God Suarez is a cunt and Liverpool have handled this situation in the worst way possible

kdunn
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:11 am

Suarez did today what I think most would have done...he does not like the guy and DID NOT have to shake the hand of evra....

What a lot of people seam to forget is evra dished out a bout of harsh comments to Suarez in the 'incident' some racial....Suarez came off worse...nothing to do with it being united or any shit like that he just happend to be the one 'done' for his crime as he did not complain about what was said to him.....

Evra milked the situation imo today he should have left it at that....

Sometimes it's best not knowing your neighbours in this life...
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Chan Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:15 am

But Suarez should be smart enough to know how it would look. There are plenty of people who don't like each other, but will put on a show when the eyes of the world on you. It was an idiotic move on his part considering all that had gone on in the past. Evra still is and always will be a cunt

Chris Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:19 am

Oh I agree to the part of all eyes on make it look good...but honstly I would not that cunt evra does not deserve the 'oh I am in the right let's make Suarez feel even more like a cunt'
In the intrest of the game evra should not have stuck his hand out as it was a 99% bang on Suarez was not gonna shake.....
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by kdunn Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:41 am

"Suarez did today what I think most would have done...he does not like the guy and DID NOT have to shake the hand of evra....

What a lot of people seam to forget is evra dished out a bout of harsh comments to Suarez in the 'incident' some racial....Suarez came off worse...nothing to do with it being united or any shit like that he just happend to be the one 'done' for his crime as he did not complain about what was said to him.....

Evra milked the situation imo today he should have left it at that....

Sometimes it's best not knowing your neighbours in this life..."

1. No. He did not do what most people would have done, you have no way of knowing what most people would have done.

2. Evra was racially abused Suarez was not. Calling some ones sister a whore is not anywhere near as bad as racially abusing some one.

3. Evra did not milk it, Liverpool and Suarez made it so much worse by continually lying to the FA.

4. Suarez had the opportunity to act like an adult and not stir shit up by shaking the hand of the person he racially abused. He did not so either he knew that action would stir shit up and he did it anyways cause he is a child, or he didn't and he is just stupid.

5. I can not fucking believe that you are trying to blame the victim in this situation. Dude take off you're arsenal tinted glasses, yes Evra has been a cunt to us but that does not mean it is ok for him to be racially abused.

"In the intrest of the game evra should not have stuck his hand out as it was a 99% bang on Suarez was not gonna shake....." -This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read

kdunn
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:53 am

As I have said before no need for hostilities on this board....

And as I said it was in my opinion....

As for he was not racially abused it was stated in the report he was...so get your facts right,
And even still calling somebody's sister a whore also granted is abuse and as racism should not be stood for....

And Who lied to whom under what circumstances...it was evras word against Suarez

Nobody herd what was said so how would anybody know???

I do not and have not looked at this thru 'arsenal tinted glasses' as it holds no retrospective towards arsenal in any washy shap or form....

I have made my point as a human being....

And in what way is my last point being the most ridiculous thing you have herd...please enlighten me..
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:10 am

And just to add to today's feelings regarding the game...in my opinion

Why is sir Alex calling Suarez a disgrace....

Also Ferdinand did not shake Suarez hand and yet fergie stands there and LIES that he was taken by surprise on them not shaking hands and yet he CLEARLY pulls his hand away from Suarez....so two wrongs make a right??

Bullshit in my opinion....man u make a meal out of everything always have and always will..

Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by kdunn Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:25 am

Lip readers, cultural experts, Other players testimony all were used in the FA's hearing which showed Suarez's and liverpools story to be full of lies.

I did read the report and the transcript in which it says nothing about Evra abusing Suarez. The only thing Evra said to Suarez before Suarez started to racially abuse him were "you're sister is a whore" and "why did you kick me".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16375963 This link talks about how suarez lied and the way they figured it out
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16424487
This link shows how it was liverpool and suarez who made this situation so much worse. Once again Evra did not milk the situation.

"And in what way is my last point being the most ridiculous thing you have herd...please enlighten me.." its heard. h-e-a-r-d. And you clearly were blaming Evra the victim for causing the whole fiasco. Evra like I said maybe a huge cunt but in no way did he do anything wrong in sticking his hand out, in fact he did the right, mature thing.

kdunn
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:40 am

For one lip readers were not used as I belive in what I had read elsewhere there was no video evidence.....

Also other players were called up and spoke on the basis of a character report not on the fact they herd anything as it was only between evra and Suarez

Also there were reports on him racially abused by evra..as stated in reports...

Another thing...not once did I blame evra for the 'whole thing' I made a point in the fact evra started the whole thing off...as stated,
And yes it would appear that my predictive txt or t9 let me down on the spelling of a word...
No need to try and point it out...also making more of something than needed...

Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:43 am

And as for evra handshake point...and you enlightening me...

I said there was no way he was gonna shake his hand.....and yet this is looked upon as being a stupid comment ...makes no logic....none at all...everybody knew he was not going to shake...yet the media makes this big thing out of it because they knew it was not going to happen...
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by kdunn Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:51 am

"no video evidence" This is false. There was video evidence and lip readers haha its clearly in the link I posted. Post evidence of suarez being abused racially by Evra and the other claims you are making or gtfo and stfu

kdunn
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:57 am

Ahhh the phantom evidence that everybody has called for and yet refuses to be seen by anybody...all pundits and managers alike have called for it to be seen and yet it's not gonna show.....

Also what is gtfo and stfu
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by kdunn Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:01 am

"I said there was no way he was gonna shake his hand.....and yet this is looked upon as being a stupid comment"

"that cunt evra does not deserve the 'oh I am in the right let's make Suarez feel even more like a cunt'
In the intrest of the game evra should not have stuck his hand out as it was a 99% bang on Suarez was not gonna shake....."- yup this is a stupid comment. Saying he shouldn't have stuck his hand out for the good of the game is implying that he was at some sort of fault. Which is fucking retarded

kdunn
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:05 am

Ahhh right just checked up on the lingo.....

So I will say this one last time as I will not shut the fuck up or get the fuck off...

No need for hostilities on this board...
One man makes a point...discuss it DO NOT ATTACK what has been said
I told this discussion I had read elsewhere that he was racially abusing evra and also that I believed there were two sides to the story..... And that also man u had milked the situation that was all.....my point,not anybody else's..mine...
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by kdunn Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:07 am

Gtfo= get the fuck out Stfu= shut the fuck up. If you are on you're phone I guess its unfair to ask you to post links.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/01/fa-report-luis-suarez-patrice-evra

"One of the video clips that we have seen, taken from a close-up angle behind the goal, does appear to support Mr Evra's evidence that he started the conversation with this comment." This is directly from the transcript. So you were either reading some thing else or you are lying about reading the transcript.

kdunn
Reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:11 am

Why would I lie??? Honstly....why would I....not even gonna bother with the discussion now....waste of time.
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:21 am

kdunn wrote:"I said there was no way he was gonna shake his hand.....and yet this is looked upon as being a stupid comment"

"that cunt evra does not deserve the 'oh I am in the right let's make Suarez feel even more like a cunt'
In the intrest of the game evra should not have stuck his hand out as it was a 99% bang on Suarez was not gonna shake....."- yup this is a stupid comment. Saying he shouldn't have stuck his hand out for the good of the game is implying that he was at some sort of fault. Which is fucking retarded

As I said...everybody knew he would not shake so why bother and stoke the situation even more...that's fucking retarded
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next