Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man United vs ARSENAL (match thread)

+31
Ravneet Singh
loodle
pwoodman1
dbruce5
Dan Hakim
Marko Maksimović
yuval.b.nissan
Alex Hadjicharalampous
John Foxall
vyom.chaudhary
rea.nolan
Michael Schatzky
Mike York
Will.sheng
Jason Morrison
Chris Chan
Mohamed Samir
DaveToffy
Jenks1981
Mario
Vanig Bostanian
Zaid Derweesh
Subrat Koirala
Michael Foster
smoreno
Jonathan Prendergast
Darcy Gorman
Meshaal
ralph avedikian
Hisham El Mawan
Samritpal Singh
35 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Man United vs ARSENAL (match thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Man United vs ARSENAL (match thread)

Post by Jason Morrison Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:17 pm

I can see us conceding a penalty to a ridiculous dive, Van persie scoring then doing something of an Adebayor and trying to spite us (assuming our fans boo him). We'll boss the game but end up losing to counter attacks as usual. Predicting 3-1 to them. I have no optimism for this game, we've looked pretty terrible since norwich and can't see us turning it around against referee united especially with santos/ramsey/mannone in the team. Hopefully i'll have humble pie as dessert for saturday...
Jason Morrison
Jason Morrison
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Man United vs ARSENAL (match thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Man United vs ARSENAL (match thread)

Post by Mario Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Chris Chan wrote:we don't beat Utd at OT. I just hope RVP has enough class not to celebrate scoring against us

After 3,000 of our fans spend the whole game calling him a rapist and a cunt, I wouldn't be surprised to see him celebrate his inevitable goal(s).

Mario
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Will.sheng Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:01 am

I hope the fans are smart and chant his name instead "Robin Van Persie!". He will feel sentiment towards us, maybe not score a goal and cry. Then win or lose, they abuse the heck out of him after the game! So those who are going to see the game, cheer RVP! Work some of that reverse psychology on him!

Will.sheng
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike York Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:34 am

Not a big fan of the rapist chants at all. I'd prefer the away fans were loud and chanted for Theo/Giroud all game etc to let Robin know the love he's missing out on.

I agree with Jenks, if we have Mannone/Santos in the side then we will struggle massively. Mannone alone and maybe but Santos isn't a proper defender, he'll get ripped to shreds by a quality winger and Utd have quality wingers. I'd much prefer Sagna/Jenks on the fullback positions or TV and play Kos in the middle. Not sure how fit Kos/Jenks will be after 120 minutes against Reading though. I'd even prefer Le Coq at fullback over Santos.
Mike York
Mike York
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanig Bostanian Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:19 am

The most sensible thing would be playing Jenks and Sagna each on each flank, but Wenger will not do it because it will "kill" Santos. Hoping for a Giroud brace (and us winning, of course). That would be great, but as I said, I think we'll lose.

Vanig Bostanian
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Schatzky Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:52 am

It would be truly great to win this, but I can' t see it.
What I hope is that we show up, play strong, and come away with some pride.

Michael Schatzky
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:25 am

One thing I hope in the match is our boys who let's face it will hold a grudge on vp don't use the 90 minutes to take out some vengence on him...let the football do the talking have kos cover him all match long snuf him out.....

I seriously belive it's about time we had a result up there...

And I think we will get it......
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Samritpal Singh Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:31 am

I can see us nicking it. 2-1
Samritpal Singh
Samritpal Singh
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:05 am

Same here Sam......maybe us take a 1-0 lead and them to score before half time and steal it late on.......

Naaa.....I seriously think we are more than capable of getting a good result tomorrow..
Gonna stick my neck out for a 3-1 win......

I hear the laughs.....but I just fancy it not to be United's day....

Santi,podolski,giroud with the goals....

And on another note.....all the bollocks about vp scoring and will he be thoughtfully of us if he does.....well in a nut shell he won't......

Fuck him the prick.
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisham El Mawan Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:52 am

If it's anything, EA Sports predicts a 2-1 win for us. And Michael's right, if van Persie scores, the cunt will celebrate right in front of us.

Hisham El Mawan
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Today is the day people.....4 hour to go......

Absolutly bricking it.....lol
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by rea.nolan Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Anyone have links to the game?
footballstreaming.info is not listing any... ?
rea.nolan
rea.nolan
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Morrison Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Oh dear Lord, and so we've got Mannone, santos amd ramsey starting... we're never gonna win, really dissappointed in the manager that he doesn't apply some tactics like playing a better defensive player at LB, make no mistake, Valencia is GONNA rape santos today.

Arsenal starting XI:
Mannone,
Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Santos,
Arteta, Wilshere,
Ramsey, Cazorla, Podolski,
Giroud.
Jason Morrison
Jason Morrison
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:01 pm

rea.nolan wrote:Anyone have links to the game?
footballstreaming.info is not listing any... ?

now working on it.........be up within 5 mins
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:03 pm

http://88.80.11.29/53857/watch-manchester-united-vs-arsenal

its not up and running yet but will be soon....

Smile
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Jason Morrison wrote:Oh dear Lord, and so we've got Mannone, santos amd ramsey starting... we're never gonna win, really dissappointed in the manager that he doesn't apply some tactics like playing a better defensive player at LB, make no mistake, Valencia is GONNA rape santos today.

Arsenal starting XI:
Mannone,
Arteta, Wilshere,
Giroud.

keeping back theo for a second half 3 goal rout........well played wenger...very well played lol

in all fairness...not a bad team pos the best starting 11 we could have due to injuries....
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Morrison Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Man Utd Starting XI:
De Gea,
Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra,
Carrick, Cleverly,
Valencia, Rooney, Young
van Persie

Lots of pace and diving in that team... They look really good in attack though, Im shitting myself. Hopefully we can exploit that midfield.
Jason Morrison
Jason Morrison
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Morrison Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Michael Foster wrote:
Jason Morrison wrote:Oh dear Lord, and so we've got Mannone, santos amd ramsey starting... we're never gonna win, really dissappointed in the manager that he doesn't apply some tactics like playing a better defensive player at LB, make no mistake, Valencia is GONNA rape santos today.

Arsenal starting XI:
Mannone,
Arteta, Wilshere,
Giroud.

keeping back theo for a second half 3 goal rout........well played wenger...very well played lol

in all fairness...not a bad team pos the best starting 11 we could have due to injuries....

I suppose yes, though I'm still really worried about Santos, I'm certain we'll concede from our left today. Wenger doesn't seem like he'd ever play a none left footed player at LB unless there is no one else.
Jason Morrison
Jason Morrison
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenks1981 Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Errr all I can think is somthing like losing by 3 or 4 goals, VP to score for sure. Lets just get this game out of the way without injuries please.

Jenks1981
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Schatzky Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:18 pm

Michael Foster wrote:http://88.80.11.29/53857/watch-manchester-united-vs-arsenal

its not up and running yet but will be soon....

Smile
cheers!

Michael Schatzky
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by vyom.chaudhary Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:23 pm

An own goal by persie in extra time please

vyom.chaudhary
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Jenks1981 wrote:Errr all I can think is somthing like losing by 3 or 4 goals, VP to score for sure. Lets just get this game out of the way without injuries please.

ye have little faith....well just in santos.....

i think we will be more than fine today

still sticking with 3-1 Wink
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:41 pm

vyom.chaudhary wrote:An own goal by persie in extra time please

our fans would go apeshit if that happened lol
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:48 pm

FUCKING BULLSHIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK USLESS CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next