Santos arrested after caught doing 130mph...

Go down

Santos arrested after caught doing 130mph... Empty Re: Santos arrested after caught doing 130mph...

Post by Michael Foster on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:42 am

Well done Andre...well done...ffs!
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Santos arrested after caught doing 130mph... Empty Re: Santos arrested after caught doing 130mph...

Post by rea.nolan on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:05 pm

no wonder we're looking at another fullback

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/166142.html
rea.nolan
rea.nolan
Youth Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Chan on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Yeah was wondering why we were looking at a LB as opposed to a RB, makes sense now

Chris Chan
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Subrat Koirala on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Santos before being arrested: "YOLO"
Subrat Koirala
Subrat Koirala
Matchday Bench

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike York on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:12 am

Arsenal fans were shocked this morning at suggestions by The Sun newspaper that Andre Santos had been involved in a 130mph chase with police.

While breaking the speed limit is fairly normal, and not just for footballers (right folks? You’ve all done it!), being involved in something like that seemed totally out of character for the cuddly maverick.

Today, the world’s most attacking left back revealed that The Sun – shock horror! – had somewhat exaggerated events, and thanks to our friends at Arsenal Brasil we can read what he said:

I was going to work, to training. It was about 8:30/9am. I was driving on the motorway and I was a bit over the speed limit because I was running a little late. As soon as I saw the police I pulled over. They asked for my papers and I respectfully obliged, knowing they were only doing their job. I had my passport and drivers license with me, and I’m allowed to drive with my [foreign] license for a year.

They told me I was going to fast, and I ended up missing training. As soon as I arrived I explained everything to the club and Arsenal offered all assistance possible. I have to be in court in September when I’ll present all my papers, i.e, passport, local and foreign driving license. I was going too fast but not as fast as The Sun has reported

So there you go. All seems right with the world again, and let’s hope Andre leaves earlier for training in future.

http://news.arseblog.com/2012/08/andre-santos-explains-sun-exaggerations/?utm_source=feedburner.com%2Farseblognews&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+arseblognews+%28Arseblog+News+-+the+Arsenal+news+site%29
Mike York
Mike York
Matchday Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:55 am

Good old anti arsenal Sun newspaper up to its usual bullshit.....

GO REPORT ON YOUR SCUMBAG MANC FRIENDS...WANKERS.

Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:56 am

better still take them to court for yet more bull shit....
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanig Bostanian on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:06 am

I loled when I read that. Besides, where is his Smart?

Vanig Bostanian
Cult Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:21 am

It was his smart car...he stuck a v12 lump in it.......

catch me BITCHES!!! LoL
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samritpal Singh on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:03 pm

HE DRIVES HOW HE WANTS... HE DRIVES HOW HE WANTS.. ANDRE SANTOS!! HE DRIVES HOW HE WANTS!
Samritpal Singh
Samritpal Singh
Matchday Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down