Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arsenal FC rocked further by Usmanov

+7
jason.mandryk
Jonathan Prendergast
Assan Touray
Michael Foster
Zaid Derweesh
Sami Rockfeller
Jason Morrison
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arsenal FC rocked further by Usmanov - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal FC rocked further by Usmanov

Post by Michael Foster Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:53 am

Mike York wrote:

I like the fact Arsenal are a well run and self-sustainable club who don't need an Abramovich or a Man City style owner who pumps millions into the club as if it's a toy. Though I am not a fan of throwing money at things to solve problems I just wish we'd spend a liiiiittle more where it matters (contracts to keep key players, the extra million or so to get a good signing e.g. Alonso).

Don't get me wrong I am completely behind arsenal with the way its run and not depending on bottomless pockets of owners nor am I to at chucking bucket loads of cash solved anything....but yet we have seen players go and all usmanov appears to want to do is help guarantee this did not and won't happen by offering something of a helping hand he also spoke about the burdening debt that the club has regarding the stadium has not helped secure these contracts so players don't walk...he has never spoke out to say oh I want this player or I want the team like this all he has spoke about is arsenal being successful doing it the way it has been but is also aware as you me and the next man that a little extra help at the moment is needed...Stan on the other hand has not even spoken out in god knows how long...I mean when was the last time anybody herd of a fresh press release from him regarding arsenal..while he is off away securing 80 million quid private ranches (which he is more than granted to do) we see nothing of him and yet usmanov sits with his hands tied shown to be the bad one in all this....to sit there and have what he is saying fall on def ears....

What difference would it make if either Stan or usmanov were on the board?

One is nowhere to be seen while the other is trying to address problems.

Based on that fact alone I know who I would rather....

Usmanov has always insisted that no matter what percentage he owns the club is for the club...we are run in such a way that running ourselves into the ground seams impossible..but the only way it could be is with what we have on the pitch not being good enough...

And let's face it there are players we would change...and with a little help of no ill combacks could....

Usmanov may come from the land the same as the twat over at Chelsea but it does not mean he has the same intentions and nor has he said it would ever be run that way.....

Stan buying these shares coming in seeing him once in a blue moon does nothing for us looking in at the club we will never really know how if anything how hands might be tied behind the scenes..what limitation Wenger trully has and why..but as I said when your biggest share holder of off buying ranches when problems need addressing for me does not go down to well....

If I went into work and asked for new boots and got told you can have flipflops then the gaffer came in with a new car I would be pissed off and asking why....its no different to what some of our players that have now left have done...all be it the difference between boots and flip flops to quality players and average ones..its a same difference.....

The board may sit and claim good profits and debts being paid off but seam to be blissfully unaware that all be it we are probably only a couple of players being off a trully quality side capable of winning something almost every season nothing seams to be done to exercise it and show everybody it can happen,it will happen and has to happen...if not we start losing out on CL spots and competitions are they gonna keep taking fat profits..you bet they will....but what happens to the club?

And all they have to do is acknowledge somebody here wants to help...and you know when they understand it those profits will only get bigger....

I want my club not where it should be but carrying on from where it began with Wenger...most clubs would kill to have two billionares on the board..we have them and not using them to full force.....if not both at least one....

Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Arsenal FC rocked further by Usmanov - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal FC rocked further by Usmanov

Post by Jonathan Prendergast Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:03 am

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1527021/former-arsenal-owner-lady-bracewell-smith-regrets-selling-shares-stan-kroenke?cc=3436

Bracewell-Smith regrets selling to Kroenke and recommends bringing in Dein and Usmanov...
Jonathan Prendergast
Jonathan Prendergast
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:17 am

worse thing the club ever done was letting stan in.....i stick by it 100%

dein and usmanov as i have been saying for years would have got us out of this shit...and appointed early enough would have stopped the slide...
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2