Arsenal Cognoscenti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

+23
Darcy Gorman
Evan Mullins
Joey Schwab
Stephen Mitchell
Mario
Zaid Derweesh
Chris Chan
Ashraf Peeran
Sami Rockfeller
janelle.noel
vyom.chaudhary
John Foxall
Ravneet Singh
Alejandro Perreira
Elisabeth Studentschnig
Vanig Bostanian
ralph avedikian
Jason Morrison
Steve Dawson
Justin Chew
Mohamed Samir
Marko Maksimović
Michael Foster
27 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 4 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Sami Rockfeller Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Jenks1981 wrote:
Sami Rockfeller wrote:Diaby's 28 mins v L'pool: 100% pass accuracy (15/15), 100% dribble success rate (2/2), 100% shooting accuracy (his only shot was on target). - David Wall

Literally shouted out loud when I saw him being subbed off, he has to get fit again he simply has to.

He did his hamstring yesterday, was to be expected after the long lay off. He should be back soon.
Sami Rockfeller
Sami Rockfeller
Matchday Starter

http://theembarrassment.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 4 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Mario Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Sami Rockfeller wrote:Diaby's 28 mins v L'pool: 100% pass accuracy (15/15), 100% dribble success rate (2/2), 100% shooting accuracy (his only shot was on target). - David Wall

I don't mean to be picky but this can't be true because I remember him giving the ball away a couple of times, either through a dribble or a pass. It wasn't much, he had a decent 25mins, but I don't think those stats are correct.

Mario
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vyom.chaudhary Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 pm

no one has pointed it out but wasn't henderson's tackle or whatever it was on arteta was deliberate?which resulted in arteta's injury.bloody commentators also labeled it as an innocent collision...

http://twitpic.com/8ruv9c
this looks quite deliberate to me

vyom.chaudhary
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Chew Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:19 am

Officially best weekend of our season. All 4th place rivals drop points and we win a tough away match albeit smash and grab.

Turning point.

Justin Chew
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:20 am

Justin Chew wrote:Officially best weekend of our season. All 4th place rivals drop points and we win a tough away match albeit smash and grab.

Turning point.

best bit of luck we have had in a long time...may it continue...
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:22 am

Mario Leontiou wrote:

I don't mean to be picky but this can't be true because I remember him giving the ball away a couple of times, either through a dribble or a pass. It wasn't much, he had a decent 25mins, but I don't think those stats are correct.

they are not...i watched him lose the ball on a run and of two passes.....
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Prendergast Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:07 am

I realise I am one of the more optimistic posters on here, but...

As the game wore on in the second half, did anyone else have a feeling we would snatch a winner?
Jonathan Prendergast
Jonathan Prendergast
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Chan Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 am

you earn your own luck, been a long time coming

Chris Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Chew Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:20 pm

Jonathan Prendergast wrote:I realise I am one of the more optimistic posters on here, but...

As the game wore on in the second half, did anyone else have a feeling we would snatch a winner?

Read the match thread again. We were always gonna win. Believe.

Justin Chew
Matchday Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by vyom.chaudhary Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Justin Chew wrote:
Jonathan Prendergast wrote:I realise I am one of the more optimistic posters on here, but...

Read the match thread again. We were always gonna win. Believe.

after we managed to keep it 1-1 till 70 mins we were always the favorites to win Very Happy

vyom.chaudhary
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by janelle.noel Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Been watching the epl review show on fox soccer, was really nice to see Sczcesny go and pick up Kos after the OG. Hadn't noticed that before Smile

janelle.noel
First Team Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:26 pm

i k felt from the first min we would snatch a late winner or run out 3-1 winners...
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike York Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:47 pm

The Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny has admitted that the reason he managed the fantastic penalty save that kept Arsenal in the game at Anfield on Sunday was down to some advice that he received from Arsene Wenger.

He had failed to stop his last couple of penalties, so Szczesny reveals that Wenger decided to have a quiet word with him about his technique.

Szczesny said: “The manager said I move my feet too early at penalties and I end up losing a few inches by moving my feet earlier,”

“So I said I am not going to move my feet and go as late as I can and it worked. He will try and get all the credit for that.”

The Polish international also revealed that he feels sorry for opposing goalkeepers when they have to face Robin Van Persie as he has the same problem during the Arsenal practise matches! “We get bullied in training. I am not going to lie.” he said. “It is quite embarrassing sometimes playing against him in training. As a goalkeeper sometimes there is just nothing that you can do. It is quite embarrassing but I think he has improved me as a goalkeeper.”

So it seems that he learns from both Wenger AND Robin Van Persie. Considering how cocky and confident Szczesny is, it is refreshing to realize that he will listen to advice and can still get even better…….

http://justarsenal.com/szczesny-arsene-wenger-told-me-how-to-save-kuyts-penalty/12868
Mike York
Mike York
Matchday Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4