ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Zaid Derweesh on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:15 am

Van Roy Bostanian wrote:Arteta in hospital concussed might miss the Milan game but should be rady for the next league game. Diaby the same. Hopefully nothing happened to the Verminator.

Diaby concussed? Or you mean its not a major injury?

Zaid Derweesh
Matchday Starter

Posts : 525
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Zaid Derweesh on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:16 am

Ashraf Peeran wrote:Anybody see this? Fucking hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tb7z_TMgXg

Brilliant man. Wasn't a great tackle though, in all honesty. But fuck it.

Zaid Derweesh
Matchday Starter

Posts : 525
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Zaid Derweesh on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:18 am

from the dotcom:

on Mikel Arteta's injury…

As I sit here now, he is in hospital at the moment and we have no news.

on Abou Diaby…

The bad news of the day is that Diaby is injured and did his hamstring. Benayoun has a small hamstring problem, Gibbs has a problem. We look decimated after the game. I don't know who will be available on Tuesday night. Maybe I will play with six strikers as we have to score goals!

---

Areta, Diaby, Benayoun, Gibbs. Maybe Vermaelen, hopefully not. Lets hope they're all just minor knocks...

When is Santos due back?

Zaid Derweesh
Matchday Starter

Posts : 525
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Chris Chan on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:22 am

Michael Foster wrote:
Chris Chan wrote:
Michael Foster wrote:
Chris Chan wrote:wba i love you almost as much as rvp


At last things seam to be going our way...make your luck and things happen

Brom thanks a bunch!!!!!!!

chelsea are an embarrassment along with pool. how much have these two clubs spent in the last 18 months? and we are ahead of them in a major rebuilding phase. as he banner says, class is permanent


Thes is true.....I know we have problems at times but they are in a whole world of shit right now...would not know where to start or where to finish....for starters 50m and less than 5 goals.....verminator has more....bloody shocking

shocking at the back and still short. bosingwa i rank up (or down there) with glen johnson. terry is past it and racist scum, luiz is more sideshow bob than anything else, cole is too busy trying to find a mobile phone he can 'enjoy' their midfield is past their peak or just plain ineffective now thy are leaking at the back. inconsistency out wide with malouda's form almost as alarming as chamakh's drop and the worst buy in football up top, even cech hasnt been in the form we saw three or four years ago. i would only take two of their players, ivanovic and mata.. oh make that three, and mceachran

Chris Chan
Admin

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 34
Location : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Chris Chan on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:24 am

Zaid Derweesh wrote:from the dotcom:

on Mikel Arteta's injury…

As I sit here now, he is in hospital at the moment and we have no news.

on Abou Diaby…

The bad news of the day is that Diaby is injured and did his hamstring. Benayoun has a small hamstring problem, Gibbs has a problem. We look decimated after the game. I don't know who will be available on Tuesday night. Maybe I will play with six strikers as we have to score goals!

---

Areta, Diaby, Benayoun, Gibbs. Maybe Vermaelen, hopefully not. Lets hope they're all just minor knocks...

When is Santos due back?

sounds more like wenger is making his excuses for playing a 2nd rate side midweek and good on him. we have next to no chance

Chris Chan
Admin

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 34
Location : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Mario on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:34 am

Last time we had back to back wins of this magnitude? Oh, it has been ages. And it feels so good.

We were lucky, we played poor and we still have some way to go. But that probably described Liverpool's last 10 cup finals that they went on to win so they deserved a defeat like that just so they know how the rest us of feel watching them. And it's not our fault they only managed about 4 shots on target.


Positives:


- Robin van Persie. The man is incredible. What more can you say about him? He scores all types of goals, home and away, important goals, is a leader, loves the club and gestures to the opposition right back that he's a 'wanker'. And more importantly, with him in the side he gives us a chance. Please, please, please, please stay fit. And then sign a new contract. An absolute pleasure to watch.

- Szczesny, what a performance. He was due a big game as his form recently has dipped and today he was excellent. Not just the saves but also his command of his box and gathering of crosses. No signs of lack of confidence at all.

- Winning when playing way below your best. Always a good sign. Ok we got lucky and we can acknowledge that but we did sort of pull it back a bit in the 2nd half and kept going until the death.

- The assists. Sagna's cross and Song's pass were just beautiful. Song was getting on my tits because he kept giving away easy passes in our own half but 2 of his defence splitting passes created 3 of our best chances. The ball in to Gibbs to cut back to Theo and of course the perfect pass to Robin's boot.

- Hopefully, hopefully, these last two league wins have boosted our belief that we can go on and take 4th spot. Chelsea will improve once AVB gets the boot so we will have a fight until the death but keep everyone fit and we have a chance.

Negatives:

- We can't reproduce that type of performance, especially the 1st half, again this season because next time we will lose. Couldn't keep on to the ball, no defensive shape, their forwards spinning off their markers and getting in behind too easily, too much space for their wide players to get unchallenged balls in to the box, massive gaps in the defence, an ability to get anything going forward, it wasn't good enough.

- Might be unfair to single out individuals because up until that winning goal only Szczesny would have left that game with his reputation enhanced. Yeah, RVP scored and what not but after the high of last week a lot fell back down to earth. We were never going to repeat the 5-2 but felt quite a few today were below par. The international break couldn't have helped (either team, to be fair).

- Diaby. Felt really bad for him to see him once again go off injured. And I thought he did ok in the 25mins he was on. I just hope for his sake that it was just a precaution and he will be back for next Monday because if he's out for another '2-3 weeks' his season may as well be over.

- The referee. He clearly guessed when Rat Boy went down and gave the penalty for whatever reason. Then he missed a horrible challenge on Rosicky 5 yards away from him which he didn't even give as a foul. Then he missed a slide tackle from the side/behind on Walcott from Skrtel and gave Liverpool the goal kick and the one that pissed me off the most was not booking that fat, ugly degenerate Charlie Adam for a clear cynical trip from behind that stopped us counter attacking. An awful performance, wanted to punch him in his stupid fat belly.

- Suarez. He is a snivelling, little cheat. I don't care that the super slow-mo replay showed the slightest of touches with Szczesny, he was already on the way down. And he had to rub his shin and twist and turn just to sell it some more. And however well he played for the first hour, he couldn't score. Because he is a rat.



All in all, another great day of football. Could get used to all this winning. Watch out Milan, another Deportivo moment awaits you cheers

(Although they're currently 4-0 up away to Palermo and Zlatan has a hat trick...)

Mario
Admin

Posts : 533
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Mario on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:43 am

Zaid Derweesh wrote:from the dotcom:

on Mikel Arteta's injury…

As I sit here now, he is in hospital at the moment and we have no news.

on Abou Diaby…

The bad news of the day is that Diaby is injured and did his hamstring. Benayoun has a small hamstring problem, Gibbs has a problem. We look decimated after the game. I don't know who will be available on Tuesday night. Maybe I will play with six strikers as we have to score goals!

---

Areta, Diaby, Benayoun, Gibbs. Maybe Vermaelen, hopefully not. Lets hope they're all just minor knocks...

When is Santos due back?


Diaby wouldn't have started anyway imo despite Arteta now being knocked out because I doubt he would have been ready and Benayoun can easily be replaced by Gervinho or the Ox. And I think he would have done that anyway. I would probably go with both of those for Theo and Benny and freshen us up. Not sure what happens if Gibbs is out, he seemed fine and it may just be a knock. Don't really have many options left, would mean a start for Miquel or Djourou.

I would keep the spine of the side going and if by 60mins we have no chance (we don't have a chance anyway but I mean on the night) take off RVP and the rest can play until the end. I want us to win that game, regardless of the aggregate score. Would be nice for the fans to end our CL run on a win and will be good to keep the form going, don't need to disturb momentum that we've managed to create.

Santos should be back for either Newcastle or most likely Everton.

Mario
Admin

Posts : 533
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Stephen Mitchell on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:50 am

Again, don't want to be heretical, but I'd sacrifice the game on Tuesday. If we're struggling to field a full strength team anyway (seems like Song and Rosicky are the only fit first-team midfielders we have). Their is no point in playing Van Persie, TV etc... They've had a monster of a week, and we're bound to pick up injuries, esp. as some are not 100% as it is. If we lost one of our main players for the last two months of the season for the sake of losing 4-1 on aggregate rather than 4-0, I'd be livid. Personally, I think he might rest RVP.

Carling Cup side, that's my suggestion. Give Jenkinson, Ozyakup, Park, Chamakh etc... a run out. Anything else is asking for trouble.
Stephen Mitchell
Stephen Mitchell
First Team Squad

Posts : 225
Join date : 2012-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Zaid Derweesh on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:13 am

Stephen - part of me agrees, give them a run out. Another part thinks we need to win back some pride, and to put out a decent team. I certainly don't think we'll win 4-0, but we need to be careful not to lose heavily again. Tough one.

Zaid Derweesh
Matchday Starter

Posts : 525
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Stephen Mitchell on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:19 am

If we put out a weak team I doubt it'll hit our confidence. We've lost in the CC before and it hasn't affected team morale (noticeably, anyway) as none of our first teamers were playing.

I'm actually going on Tuesday, so I'm aware it's annoying for people who have spent upwards of £50 to see the reserves. However, the Newcastle game, and every other game following it, are *much* bigger games than the Milan one.
Stephen Mitchell
Stephen Mitchell
First Team Squad

Posts : 225
Join date : 2012-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Mario on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:23 am

A Carling Cup team would get absolutely battered, we can't allow another humiliating defeat. It is a tough one, last week I felt like we should sacrifice the game by making 1 or 2 big changes (i.e. RVP) but as the game has got closer I feel we need to make a go of it because you just never know. I don't think Wenger is the type of manager to give up a game even if we only have the smallest of chances, especially in Europe and with a sell out. Their keeper gets sent off after 5mins, they become complacent...

I know we won't go through and we really need to be careful with the squad, but anyone who is 100% should start and only those who have slight problems should be considered to be left out. If Milan score early then you can make changes at half time. We don't play Newcastle until the Monday so there will be an extra few days of rest for our players, plus we have no game in 2 weeks.

Mario
Admin

Posts : 533
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Stephen Mitchell on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:28 am

Mario Leontiou wrote:A Carling Cup team would get absolutely battered, we can't allow another humiliating defeat. It is a tough one, last week I felt like we should sacrifice the game by making 1 or 2 big changes (i.e. RVP) but as the game has got closer I feel we need to make a go of it because you just never know. I don't think Wenger is the type of manager to give up a game even if we only have the smallest of chances, especially in Europe and with a sell out. Their keeper gets sent off after 5mins, they become complacent...

I know we won't go through and we really need to be careful with the squad, but anyone who is 100% should start and only those who have slight problems should be considered to be left out. If Milan score early then you can make changes at half time. We don't play Newcastle until the Monday so there will be an extra few days of rest for our players, plus we have no game in 2 weeks.

Ok, but with the injuries today it's going to be a partially CC team anyway. It sounds like half the squad have "slight problems".
Stephen Mitchell
Stephen Mitchell
First Team Squad

Posts : 225
Join date : 2012-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Mario on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:28 am

I doubt I'd be disappointed if I turn up on Tuesday and RVP has been left out, though. I think only seeing a CC team would annoy me but I'm confident that won't be the case. Our full backs need more games and we don't usually rotate CB's and we will have to rotate in midfield due to injuries, anyway. With Gervinho and the Ox to come in, I think we can still make enough changes that will keep the side fresh but still allow for a good team on the night.

Mario
Admin

Posts : 533
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Stephen Mitchell on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:29 am

Mario Leontiou wrote:I doubt I'd be disappointed if I turn up on Tuesday and RVP has been left out, though. I think only seeing a CC team would annoy me but I'm confident that won't be the case. Our full backs need more games and we don't usually rotate CB's and we will have to rotate in midfield due to injuries, anyway. With Gervinho and the Ox to come in, I think we can still make enough changes that will keep the side fresh but still allow for a good team on the night.

Oh, by all means give Gerv and Chamberlain a game. I just meant not to play anyone whose continued fitness is vital (Sagna, RVP, TV, Kos, Song).


Last edited by Stephen Mitchell on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Stephen Mitchell
Stephen Mitchell
First Team Squad

Posts : 225
Join date : 2012-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Mario on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:41 am

Stephen Mitchell wrote:
Mario Leontiou wrote:I doubt I'd be disappointed if I turn up on Tuesday and RVP has been left out, though. I think only seeing a CC team would annoy me but I'm confident that won't be the case. Our full backs need more games and we don't usually rotate CB's and we will have to rotate in midfield due to injuries, anyway. With Gervinho and the Ox to come in, I think we can still make enough changes that will keep the side fresh but still allow for a good team on the night.

Oh, by all means give Gerv and Chamberlain a game. I just meant not to play anyone whose continued fitness is vital (Sagna, RVP, TV, Kos, Song).


I know what you mean, but you have to remember I was one of about 6 Arsenal fans who felt Wenger did right by taking Santos to Greece! If RVP feels that groin strain again by all means leave him out, but if not, I don't know. He has missed so much football in his career that you get the sense he wants to be out there every minute of every game and now knows his body enough to know when he's 100%. He got the odd rotation at the start of the season but in the last few months he plays non-stop, even at 6-1 up. So my guess is he's fine to play every game, and only the risk of something out of the ordinary happening will ruin him. Which obviously can happen, of course, but otherwise his body and all the joints are fine.

As for the rest, I think Sagna should play every game until the end of the season as a) he needs a run of games as he's missed so much football and b) he's a tank. Only Vermaelen from that list would I be worried about due to the knock he picked up during the week. But if they are ready to go, I would be happy to see them all start. I also think it sends out the right message to everyone that we believe we can still win the tie, despite the almost impossible odds. That can only be a good thing, to those at the club and the fans as well as any potential players we want to sign. We won't give up, we still believe we're good enough. And even if/when we do go out, a good 3-1 win or whatever will be another very good result.

I bet someone is going to get injured from this game now.

Mario
Admin

Posts : 533
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Joey Schwab on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:26 am

Stuff of champions... errr, 4th place-ions
Joey Schwab
Joey Schwab
First Team Squad

Posts : 240
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 30
Location : Detroit

View user profile http://joeyschwab.com

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Evan Mullins on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:32 am

Mario Leontiou wrote:
Which obviously can happen, of course, but otherwise his body and all the joints are fine.

I don't know, they're still assessing the damage from the divinity that coursed through his leg in the 93rd minute.
Evan Mullins
Evan Mullins
Reserves

Posts : 74
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Zaid Derweesh on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:48 am

Mario Leontiou wrote:
Stephen Mitchell wrote:
Mario Leontiou wrote:I doubt I'd be disappointed if I turn up on Tuesday and RVP has been left out, though. I think only seeing a CC team would annoy me but I'm confident that won't be the case. Our full backs need more games and we don't usually rotate CB's and we will have to rotate in midfield due to injuries, anyway. With Gervinho and the Ox to come in, I think we can still make enough changes that will keep the side fresh but still allow for a good team on the night.

Oh, by all means give Gerv and Chamberlain a game. I just meant not to play anyone whose continued fitness is vital (Sagna, RVP, TV, Kos, Song).


I know what you mean, but you have to remember I was one of about 6 Arsenal fans who felt Wenger did right by taking Santos to Greece! If RVP feels that groin strain again by all means leave him out, but if not, I don't know. He has missed so much football in his career that you get the sense he wants to be out there every minute of every game and now knows his body enough to know when he's 100%. He got the odd rotation at the start of the season but in the last few months he plays non-stop, even at 6-1 up. So my guess is he's fine to play every game, and only the risk of something out of the ordinary happening will ruin him. Which obviously can happen, of course, but otherwise his body and all the joints are fine.

As for the rest, I think Sagna should play every game until the end of the season as a) he needs a run of games as he's missed so much football and b) he's a tank. Only Vermaelen from that list would I be worried about due to the knock he picked up during the week. But if they are ready to go, I would be happy to see them all start. I also think it sends out the right message to everyone that we believe we can still win the tie, despite the almost impossible odds. That can only be a good thing, to those at the club and the fans as well as any potential players we want to sign. We won't give up, we still believe we're good enough. And even if/when we do go out, a good 3-1 win or whatever will be another very good result.

I bet someone is going to get injured from this game now.

On Sagna, he probably does need a run of games. Before the injury, he had like 2 poor games in the whole time since he joined us. His performances since coming back have been a bit inconsistent, even early in this game he was poor, giving the ball away, unlike himself. He improved, but I think a run of games will help him regain his consistency.

I do hope Diaby is fine. Hammys can happen when you're out so long, as long as it's not what's kept him out so long. I've always been critical of him, saying he's not a big game player. But even when he came on today, you can see that he's got so much potential. Will it ever be realized?

Zaid Derweesh
Matchday Starter

Posts : 525
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Chris Chan on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:18 am

i wont be upset whatever side he puts out. play 6 strikers at least that would be inteeresting. no point risking players who are carrying knocks like our god. you have to play some first teamers, but i would essentially give it up

szczesny
sagna kos miquel gibbs
le coq
benayoun rosicky
the ox chamakh gervinho

is what i would play. the first teamers selected havent played that many minutes anyway and couldd use the game time

Chris Chan
Admin

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 34
Location : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Chris Chan on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:23 am

Mario Leontiou wrote:I doubt I'd be disappointed if I turn up on Tuesday and RVP has been left out, though.

i think every gooner wouldn't be too unhappy if rvp was left out, but personally i think wenger will start him. not really fussed either way unless he gets injured of course

Chris Chan
Admin

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 34
Location : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Darcy Gorman on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:16 pm

"Rat Boy"

Fucking LOL

Darcy Gorman
First Team Squad

Posts : 102
Join date : 2012-01-09
Age : 32
Location : Melbourne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Chris Chan on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:37 pm

Just watched MOTD highlights, Suarez really is absolute scum. Never really liked him (although he is a decent player), but today just shows what a cheating, snivelling, inbred, racist that rat faced twat really is

Chris Chan
Admin

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 34
Location : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Sami Rockfeller on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Diaby's 28 mins v L'pool: 100% pass accuracy (15/15), 100% dribble success rate (2/2), 100% shooting accuracy (his only shot was on target). - David Wall
Sami Rockfeller
Sami Rockfeller
Matchday Starter

Posts : 674
Join date : 2012-01-07
Location : India

View user profile http://theembarrassment.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by ChippyBrady on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:00 pm

I despise Liverpool. Their entire handling of the Suarez situation was classless to the extreme. I watched the game yesterday with my Liverpool fan friend. I was delighted when we scraped a win. I knew we had to beat them when Suarez* cheated the ref. how people can defend him boggles the mind.
Ugly, classless and overrated. Wouldn't have him at Arsenal.
ChippyBrady
ChippyBrady
First Team Squad

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-01-13
Location : North London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Jenks1981 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Sami Rockfeller wrote:Diaby's 28 mins v L'pool: 100% pass accuracy (15/15), 100% dribble success rate (2/2), 100% shooting accuracy (his only shot was on target). - David Wall

Literally shouted out loud when I saw him being subbed off, he has to get fit again he simply has to.

Jenks1981
Matchday Starter

Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match - Page 3 Empty Re: ARSENAL V LIVERPOOL post match

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum