4 Arsenal fans starting on me!

Go down

4 Arsenal fans starting on me! Empty 4 Arsenal fans starting on me!

Post by kegan on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:48 pm

About 5.30pm yday, I was in the Chicken shop on me tod on Holloway Road next to the Magistrates Court. I said to one guy, 'What was the score!?' He somehow, interpreted that as me calling him a Tottenham fan & got really aggressive. He said 'Dont ever call me a Tottenham fan again, which I didn't. He started threatnening me proper, right in my face whilst his mate put eaten chicken on my head, with the other 2 looking on laughing.

In the end he sat down, I got on phone to my mates outside the shop, when a Policeman come up to me asking me the problem. I told him exactly what happened & he just walked off. When the 4 'Arsenal' fans come out, the Policeman come back having a word with the 'Hardman' whilst his mate was saying 'You fucking grassing little cunt, I will remember your face, you little wanker, you watch what I do to you when I see you' I was like 'What you want me to do?'

They dissapeared in the direction of the Bailey pub. I couldn't see them inside anywhere though. Everyone I told in the pub, said they were probably Tottenham fans pretending to be Arsenal fans to start on me when by myself.

If you're reading this & are actually Arsenal fans, be big enough to admit it was you. Pick on me one on one, not 4 on one, real bloody hard aren't ya!

kegan
Trainee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

4 Arsenal fans starting on me! Empty Re: 4 Arsenal fans starting on me!

Post by Michael Foster on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Wtf?????
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kegan on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:49 pm

I know mate, really crazy. Affected my evening too. Went in Bailey and couldn't even join in the sing songs. If they weren't Tottenham fans, then they are just absolute twats, couldn't believe it, unbelievable to start on one of your own for no reason

kegan
Trainee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaid Derweesh on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:31 am

Some people are just wankers, and that gets amplified when drunk. You probably won't see those chicken shits again.

Carry a gun, just in case!

Zaid Derweesh
Matchday Starter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyBrady on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:34 am

That's unfortunate mate and hopefully didn't put too much a dampener on an otherwise great day. Sadly as great as our fans are, you will always get the odd few morons thrown in to the mix. Add about 6 or 7 hours of continuous drinking and people's idiocy is generally increased threefold.
They may well have been Tottenham in disguise but could be just as easily a few rotten eggs. Our overall poor form this season has shown that there is a growing element of wankers who go to games hoping for some kind of confrontation with the 'AKB's and if they don't get that, will just go and behave like utter cunts elsewhere try and find any kind of confrontation.
It's a small minority though thankfully.
ChippyBrady
ChippyBrady
First Team Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Foster on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 am

Unfortunately in life there are such things as bone head Dick heads....

Just smile and remember the day for what it really was...

We slapped spurs.
Michael Foster
Michael Foster
Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down